Curry has finally passed RayRay | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Curry has finally passed RayRay

Reaction Score
Jordan was not a great 3 point shooter, driving and mid range was his bread and butter.
He would be nowadays, they didn't really shoot them back then. Bird is one of the best shooters ever but threes just really weren't much a part of the game back then.

Reaction Score

As great as Ray was, I would bet he wasn’t making 105 3s in a row in practice.

Reaction Score

As great as Ray was, I would bet he wasn’t making 105 3s in a row in practice.

He's an all-time great shooter. There's no reason to believe he couldn't have outrageous shooting %s in practice just like Curry. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was true for Reggie Miller and others with a freakish work ethic.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
He's an all-time great shooter. There's no reason to believe he couldn't have outrageous shooting %s in practice just like Curry. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was true for Reggie Miller and others with a freakish work ethic.
I saw a UConn women's player make 50+ threes in a row on an off-campus hoop. No idea who she was but she had the UConn player warmups on.

Reaction Score
He's an all-time great shooter. There's no reason to believe he couldn't have outrageous shooting %s in practice just like Curry. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was true for Reggie Miller and others with a freakish work ethic. I
Agreed, but 105 in a row without a miss is not from this planet.

Reaction Score
He would be nowadays, they didn't really shoot them back then. Bird is one of the best shooters ever but threes just really weren't much a part of the game back then.
Great take Skip lmao

Reaction Score
Great take Skip lmao
The three seasons Jordan shot over three 3 pointer per game he shot 43%, 38%, and 37%.

What part of my post are you taking umbrage with? Threes weren't a big part of the game back then? Jordan wouldn't be shooting more threes in today's game? Bird isn't one of the best shooters ever?

Reaction Score
The three seasons Jordan shot over three 3 pointer per game he shot 43%, 38%, and 37%.

What part of my post are you taking umbrage with? Threes weren't a big part of the game back then? Jordan wouldn't be shooting more threes in today's game? Bird isn't one of the best shooters ever?
No umbrage! It’s just your typical Skip Bayless esque worship of “oh man MJ would just figure out how to dominate any period and style of basketball” while we don’t say that about any other team sports participant. I find infinitely entertaining

I’d probably think similarly if I lived in Chicago as long as you so it’s understandable to a degree; Skip wrote for the Chicago Tribune during Jordan’s years. It’s (regrettably) only human for you to be like this

Reaction Score
No umbrage! It’s just your typical Skip Bayless esque worship of “oh man MJ would just figure out how to dominate any period and style of basketball” while we don’t say that about any other team sports participant. I find infinitely entertaining

I’d probably think similarly if I lived in Chicago as long as you so it’s understandable to a degree; Skip wrote for the Chicago Tribune during Jordan’s years. It’s (regrettably) only human for you to be like this
Once again you didn't answer any of my questions. Have fun following Skip Bayless.

You constantly try too hard, it's painful. Jordan and Bird would shoot more threes in today's game is about the most rational take in basketball.

Reaction Score
Once again you didn't answer any of my questions. Have fun following Skip Bayless.

You constantly try too hard, it's painful. Jordan and Bird would shoot more threes in today's game is about the most rational take in basketball.
So terribly sorry for not endorsing that they would take more 3s if they played today. Of course they would; didn’t know you needed that affirmation so badly.

Predicting dominance (at least with MJ) is just silly though and that was the point that clearly sailed well past your post-COVID mind

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom