Current winning streak at home | The Boneyard

Current winning streak at home

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, the women now have a 97 home game winning streak. They should be favored fairly heavily, I would think, for their next two home games: Oklahoma & Wichita State. If that happens, they'll be at 99 and tied with their own record.

And then comes Baylor - will they be able to get over the 99 hump? I looked but couldn't find any updates on Cox's expected return? Any Lady Bear posters have anything to share?

I thought this was cute - on the Lady Bear's university website, they are listed as having a record of 8-1 and being in first place in the Big 12 - with a conference record of 0-0, they are tied for first with Kansas, TCU, Texas Tech, Iowa State, W Virginia, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Kansas State.

Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, the women now have a 97 home game winning streak. They should be favored fairly heavily, I would think, for their next two home games: Oklahoma & Wichita State. If that happens, they'll be at 99 and tied with their own record.

And then comes Baylor - will they be able to get over the 99 hump? I looked but couldn't find any updates on Cox's expected return? Any Lady Bear posters have anything to share?

I thought this was cute - on the Lady Bear's university website, they are listed as having a record of 8-1 and being in first place in the Big 12 - with a conference record of 0-0, they are tied for first with Kansas, TCU, Texas Tech, Iowa State, W Virginia, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Kansas State.

The game at Mohegan Sun with Oklahoma can not count as a home game; only games at XL Center and Gampel are home. But now at 98 wins in a row at home and a projected win at home against Wichita State, they will be going for #100 against Baylor. Ironically we have either ended a Baylor win streak or they have ended one of our streaks (or established one) ; this will be the fourth time.

Reaction Score
Any news on Lauren Cox stress fracture. Might she be able to play in this upcoming game?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There is another streak worth mentioning. UConn has not lost a game played in the state of Connecticut at any venue (Storrs, Hartford, Bridgeport, Mohegan Sun) in 6 years. IMO that streak will continue and UConn will head into the Big Dance as the #1 team in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom