Current team is ugly, NBA reps are thriving... | The Boneyard

Current team is ugly, NBA reps are thriving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Kemba Walker is averaging 26, 5 & 4, Rudy Gay is averaging 22 and 6, and Andre Drummond is averaging 15 and 14.

Our presence in the league is dependent on these 3, and they are delivering. In all the darkness surrounding the program currently, this shines a little light.

Reaction Score
Kemba Walker is averaging 26, 5 & 4, Rudy Gay is averaging 22 and 6, and Andre Drummond is averaging 15 and 14.

Our presence in the league is dependent on these 3, and they are delivering. In all the darkness surrounding the program currently, this shines a little light.
Andre has to take a step forward from last year.
He still doesn't get the ball enough but when he does he often forces bad shots because he wants his. I've noticed from watching a few games that he hits the offensive boards a lot less this season. Don't know if SVG gave him these instructions but that's where he seperates himself from the pack rebounding-wise.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Andre has to take a step forward from last year.
He still doesn't get the ball enough but when he does he often forces bad shots because he wants his. I've noticed from watching a few games that he hits the offensive boards a lot less this season. Don't know if SVG gave him these instructions but that's where he seperates himself from the pack rebounding-wise.
His numbers would go up is he could hit free throws. He'd stay in the game longer too

C

Chief00

His numbers would go up is he could hit free throws. He'd stay in the game longer too

Agreed, I think so much is mental after you factor in the challenge of being so strong and having big hands.

THC

Reaction Score
Agreed, I think so much is mental after you factor in the challenge of being so strong and having big hands.
I wish you'd give him some pointers next time you two are hanging out.

Reaction Score
Andre getting dominated on the glass by Noah right now. That can't and should never happen

I believe he is playing on a sprained ankle. I know he missed the previous game due to a sprained ankle.

Reaction Score
Porzingis is incredible. Wish Andre would make that jump but I'm not seeing it.

Porzingis is a 7' 3" forward. The guy plays like a 3. He is a marvel. He shoots 40% from 3, but averages 7 rebounds.

Drummond is a big, powerful center, who can't shoot, but averages twice as many rebounds.

Two completely different but very good young players.

Reaction Score
Porzingis is a 7' 3" forward. The guy plays like a 3. He is a marvel. He shoots 40% from 3, but averages 7 rebounds.

Drummond is a big, powerful center, who can't shoot, but averages twice as many rebounds.

Two completely different but very good young players.
Wasn't comparing them. Porzingis has talent that's just off the charts and a swagger about him. Never seen a guy his size move that well with that skill set, the sky is the limit.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Wasn't comparing them. Porzingis has talent that's just off the charts and a swagger about him. Never seen a guy his size move that well with that skill set, the sky is the limit.
He seems smoother with the ball than durant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69