#2 ND vs. #7 Baylor
Stanford Regional:
#3 Stanford vs. #6 South Carolina
Louisville Regional:
#4 Louisville vs. #5 Duke

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
A lot will change between now and March.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Louisville will not be ranked 4 after getting shalacked by UCONN 3 times. They will need to compete closely and I don't think they will.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Louisville will not be ranked 4 after getting shalacked by UCONN 3 times. They will need to compete closely and I don't think they will.
Even with three more losses, if the Cardinals do manage to keep at least one of games pretty close and the Yum game was say a 10 point margin, that could be a strong boost for them, with many of the main contenders getting elsewise beat up in conference play and maybe losing games to some more middling teams. Losing to KY is no longer seeming as much like a decent loss, however, but UConn did get a #1 seed last year with 4 losses, though they were to the top two ranked teams. Each year the credentials for a #1 seed change a bit as the situations at the top vary.

Reactions: HGN

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uconn should just suck it up and take one for the team - lose once to Louisville during the regular season and it should guarantee they get a #1 seed. ND had the perfect opportunity to help Duke and they totally blew it this past weekend! :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom