Curious about Saniya? | The Boneyard

Curious about Saniya?

Reaction Score
Click on the link below to go to her team/players stat page. The page will probably come up with an overlapping ad (Americas Cardroom?). Wait a few seconds and then click in the upper left corner of the ad, on the light gray word "CLOSE". You'll see the current team statistics, scroll down for the current player statistics.

Saniya's doing very well...so is her team (currently 15-4). I was surprised to see Danielle Adams on the team. I hadn't seen her on the roster at the start of the year.

LINK Enjoy!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Her overall percentage > 50 % and A/TO is 2 so she is clearly aggressive which is good. :)

but < 30% shooting 3's. She should have a better percentage. :confused::(

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
She’s top three or four in the league in scoring and assists, plus her team’s at the top of the league. She’s doing what she can to make her team better, and she’s succeeding.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Click on the link below to go to her team/players stat page. The page will probably come up with an overlapping ad (Americas Cardroom?). Wait a few seconds and then click in the upper left corner of the ad, on the light gray word "CLOSE". You'll see the current team statistics, scroll down for the current player statistics.

Saniya's doing very well...so is her team (currently 15-4). I was surprised to see Danielle Adams on the team. I hadn't seen her on the roster at the start of the year.

LINK Enjoy!

Her stats can also be found at the league's official website:
FRB

Although Saniya is secretly one of my favorites, to be unbiased, here are:

Tiffany Hayes:
FRB

Renee Montgomery:
FRB

Adams replaced Ambrosia Anderson, which was a no-brainer from the team's perspective. Adams has been one of the better players in Israel for years.

When do the playoffs start? I hope her team wins the league title.

Currently they are in the second phase, where the top six teams play each other once. The playoffs will start after that in late March.

Reaction Score
I hope they are all having fun. I like all three of them. Heck, there has never been a UConn player I haven't liked.

Reaction Score
Saniya paid her dues, year after year, working her way ever so slowly up the chain at UConn. I love that she's now a big fish in an even-bigger pond!

Reaction Score
There was no league game this week because the last two rounds of the Israeli Cup were played. Saniya did not win a trophy because Tip had a great game to lead her team in the Final and picked up MVP honors:
Israeli Cup Final March 8th - Women's Basketball 24.7

Here is a photo:

28617165_1978389448857206_5317178230258969644_o.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer