Cupcake games | The Boneyard

Cupcake games

Reaction Score
Can someone tell me why we don't play CCSU, Quinnipiac, Sacred Heart etc. for the cupcake opponents anymore? Would at least draw more people to the arena than Coppin St., Colgate and some of the others we schedule.

Reaction Score
We’ve played CCSU and Sacred Heart at least once each over the last 2 years.
Yes you're right, we did. For some reason it seemed like a long time since we played in state teams. My mistake.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
cause there's enough scrubs in the AAC... so for UConn to get the RPI up they gotta compete against the BIG DOGS of the world

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Can someone tell me why we don't play CCSU, Quinnipiac, Sacred Heart etc. for the cupcake opponents anymore? Would at least draw more people to the arena than Coppin St., Colgate and some of the others we schedule.
I may be the only one that is cautious about cupcakes. As everyone was screaming we should of destroyed the likes of Columbia our cupcake schedule, I saw the cupcakes as improving. Personally I thought they looked better than they did in previous years. Would UMBC be a cupcake for us if they were scheduled? How about the play-in teams in the NCAA. I know it's just me. But I will not take any "cupcake" for a sure win. Not any more.

Reaction Score
because with kevin ollie these past 2 seasons they see UCONN As the cupcake on their schedule

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
because with kevin ollie these past 2 seasons they see UCONN As the cupcake on their schedule
OK Pal - you are happy we get that
why don't you sit down and relax before you start writing stupid things all day
This is not a slam KO thread - so stop

Reaction Score
OK Pal - you are happy we get that
why don't you sit down and relax before you start writing stupid things all day
This is not a slam KO thread - so stop
do you not like reading the truth? we lost to wagner and northeastern, as cupcake as it gets. we're on the subject of cupcakes. get over it.

Reaction Score
cause there's enough scrubs in the AAC... so for UConn to get the RPI up they gotta compete against the BIG DOGS of the world
Yes and they do. But there are still a certain amount of home games against low tier D1 teams. The local ones will bring more people to the games.

Reaction Score
There was talk about closing up CCSU to help pay for Hurley's contract. Now it's being closed up to pay for KOs buyout. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom