Cummings Needs To Go | The Boneyard

Cummings Needs To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The demotion of Verducci may have been warranted, but I've been hoping for the demotion of Cummings for a LONG time now. The O-LINE looks increasingly worse with every passing week. They are regressing at a record pace, to the point where I don't even expect to have a 50 yard rushing game, much less a 100 yard rushing game.

Dude's gotta go.....fast...

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The demotion of Verducci may have been warranted, but I've been hoping for the demotion of Cummings for a LONG time now. The O-LINE looks increasingly worse with every passing week. They are regressing at a record pace, to the point where I don't even expect to have a 50 yard rushing game, much less a 100 yard rushing game.

C'mon Dan you know we don't do anything fast. He might be gone but it'll be in short 1-2 yard increments

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Maybe if Henry Hill was still alive Bob could. Move in with him and be "schnooks "
together

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I really think I like P and his staff better at this point

For me, there's no doubt about it. I made the comment last week that we were a mediocre team, but at least we had a good defense. At least you had the possibility to keep it close with a team like Michigan or upset a Louisville to go along with losses to Towson.

I would love to at least have the hope of a competitive game again...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
For me, there's no doubt about it. I made the comment last week that we were a mediocre team, but at least we had a good defense. At least you had the possibility to keep it close with a team like Michigan or upset a Louisville to go along with losses to Towson.

I would love to at least have the hope of a competitive game again...
Hope is fading god I miss a packed Rent , the air was electric against Pitt, Rutgers and USF

Reaction Score
PP just cashed a check and let the core go rotten. Diaco at least tried and I'm quite sure the core is far better than when Diaco got here.

Big difference in my opinion.

I actually agree with this. Unfortunately, the results are, somehow (HOW???) even worse.

There was no way this could happen....and it happened. Only at UCONN

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
PP just cashed a check and let the core go rotten. Diaco at least tried and I'm quite sure the core is far better than when Diaco got here.

Big difference in my opinion.

What does that mean? I'm being serious. What does the "core being better" mean?

Do we see any of that translation on the field??? I don't. Don't get me wrong; I DON'T want PPGDL back! But this is a s#!t show at this point. I don't see anything on the field that would lead me to believe that this is a healthy core. In fact, I would say that the last 2 games have all the evidence of a team quitting on the coaching staff, and that's what worries me the most...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Is he Cumming or going?
IMG_2775.GIF

Reaction Score

Never should have got rid of Mike Foley

Reaction Score
The 2 deep is made up mostly of the players P recruited. P couldn't recruit, in addition to his inability to coach.

Reaction Score
This is a HUGE issue right now. Diaco and Cummings are close friends. He needs to make a decision and take his friendship out of it...time for Cummings to go.The performance of the OL is beyond horrendous! But then again we have seen this bulls*t act since GDL came in here under P!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
The 2 deep is made up mostly of the players P recruited. P couldn't recruit, in addition to his inability to coach.

I'll tell you why I don't buy this statement. These kids are veterans now, with supposedly the best strength coach money can buy and working under the same O-LINE coach for multiple years. Please tell me which one of the 10 players has improved on the O-LINE two-deep? Go ahead, I'll wait.

They've actually gotten worse. With coaching consistency and years of working on their game, they have all gotten worse. There's only one explanation for that, and it ain't recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom