Culture: We better find an El-Amin! | The Boneyard

Culture: We better find an El-Amin!

Reaction Score
because our program has wilted at any signs of stress since Bazz & Boat moved on. I thought DHam took on KO’s personality of being a sad, no fight player when times got tough and he was our best player. Here we are years later and they still wilt under pressure. They make losing plays, bad turnovers, bad fouls in key spots. It’s like every Saturday in college football when a losing program leads 3 quarters and finds a way to lose. We exhibit all the signs of losing programs. I don’t see how it changes that much if we keep bringing in nice kids, they will learn from the upperclassmen that broke all kinds of records for losing since JC came here.

I really like Hurley, but a sign of growth is being willing to adapt and admit errors. every Other coaching change in America sees roster turnover, he can’t be the only guy right about this and everyone else wrong. We must see some roster turnover. I’m not saying who at all, just that it must be done. We can’t continue this.

He better recruit & find a strong personality that ignites a fire in all these chill dudes who are very comfortable and have only known losing.

I’m so tired of losing. We all are. Go find a leader to bring us out of this abyss. And break the cycle of a losing culture that continues to persist in year 2.

Reaction Score
I was thinking exactly the same thing as Gilbert threw the ball away down the stretch. We desperately need a stud to come in and just run the show. Not a freshman with potential but a real serious blue blood who is ready to step in as a leader on day 1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom