CT Sun on CPTV Sports | The Boneyard

CT Sun on CPTV Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This game is loaded with former UConn players. I have to say while I'm glad that CPTV Sports is televising the games I have never seen such poor quality. Every game has had either an audio issue or today the screen goes blank ever 3 minutes for 15 seconds. I guess I'm not the only one either. They really need to hire someone in the control room.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Tiff comes to Connecticut...

many of the current Huskies were in attendance

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
This game is loaded with former UConn players. I have to say while I'm glad that CPTV Sports is televising the games I have never seen such poor quality. Every game has had either an audio issue or today the screen goes blank ever 3 minutes for 15 seconds. I guess I'm not the only one either. They really need to hire someone in the control room.

Yes, I agree. It's nice to see the CT Sun games televised but the quality of the programming is not great. It kind of takes away from the game.

Reaction Score
I have to say while I'm glad that CPTV Sports is televising the games I have never seen such poor quality. Every game has had either an audio issue or today the screen goes blank ever 3 minutes for 15 seconds. I guess I'm not the only one either. They really need to hire someone in the control room.

I agree. I watched their bowling coverage one night, and the cameras were set up so that half the time we were just seeing the bowler's back instead of the ball hitting the pins. Camera work on their softball broadcasts is not much better.

CPTV Sports is just not ready for prime time.

Reaction Score
I just wish I could get the games, warts and all. Nothing on U-verse and I cannot find on Comcast that covers Branford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom