CT Sun Draft Question. | The Boneyard

CT Sun Draft Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If the Sun had the #1 pick in the draft, who would you pick? Sims or Ogwumike?

Reaction Score
Ogwumike in a heartbeat. Sims thanks to I guess anti-Diggins fervor has become just as "overrated" as Diggins, probably more so.

Reaction Score
Sims has always been better than Diggins. She's a great defender and can take over a game when she needs to but I would take the Stanford star.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
If the Sun expect Chiney to be the star that her sister is, then they'll be disappointed. Chiney doesn't have the physical gifts or demeanor her sister has. Chiney will be a starter in the WNBA, but I doubt she ends up as first team All WNBA. If Ashja is not coming back, I'd probably draft Chiney over Sims but it would be a tough choice.

IMHO the Sun need a player who can create their own shots and take over the game during crunch time. I see Sims having the capability to do that more so then Chiney. I'm predicting Chiney wins some POY year awards and if Sun have first pick in the draft, it will be hard not to choose Chiney.

Reaction Score
I think that it would be pretty even between the two. Do the Sun need a young point guard or a young forward who can shoot and rebound. I think both could contribute a lot in their first season and take on much bigger roles in future years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom