Ct Sports Media Taking Shots At UCONN Football | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ct Sports Media Taking Shots At UCONN Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would rather see diaco hosting a workout video or show. A cooking show really. Glad you like to cook dude but keep it down low like your middle school moped!

Diaco is not missing one single group of people on his constant media tour. After knocking off 2 categories on the cooking show I expect an appearance on Duck Dynasty and Deadliest Catch next. :cool:

Reaction Score
Would rather see diaco hosting a workout video or show. A cooking show really. Glad you like to cook dude but keep it down low like your middle school moped!

So the guy who seems to think cooking isn't "manly" enough, would rather watch Diaco break a sweat in a more revealing outfit?

Cool story bro. :cool: ;)

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'll be honest: I'd pay good money to see Diaco and Auriemma go up against Mario Batali in "Iron Chef". My money's on UConn...again...

Reaction Score
Diaco is not missing one single group of people on his constant media tour. After knocking off 2 categories on the cooking show I expect an appearance on Duck Dynasty and Deadliest Catch next. :cool:
Yes diaco on Duck Dynasty. Would he go hunting with willie cooking the squirrel with miss Kay or picking out Yankee candles for willies man cave with Korrie

Reaction Score
So the guy who seems to think cooking isn't "manly" enough, would rather watch Diaco break a sweat in a more revealing outfit?

Cool story bro. :cool: ;)
Men wear shorts and shirts in the gym. My guess your European with that fantasy. Lol

Reaction Score
Men wear shorts and shirts in the gym. My guess your European with that fantasy. Lol
Good effort, poor execution. Last time I checked shorts and t-shirts were less revealing than long sleeve button downs and slacks.

And it's your fantasy dude, not mine. ;)

Reaction Score
Yes diaco on Duck Dynasty. Would he go hunting with willie cooking the squirrel with miss Kay or picking out Yankee candles for willies man cave with Korrie

I'm the 1 person on the planet who hasn't seen 5 seconds of the show so I have no idea what any of that means. But I'll bet it's all cool stuff. :D

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
This thing was AWESOME! Looks good too... Diaco GETS IT. Plain and simple, the dude gets big time football, and what it takes on and off the field (dealing with media, fans, outreach in the community, and on the PR end) to build a program that people give a damn about. And props to UConn Athletics for getting Diaco out there too. Things like this TV segment, his radio show segments, and this Summer Tour at Buffalo Wild Wings across the state is huge for the program. This is a wonderful time in the history of UConn Football boys. No question.

Oh, and IMO Ch 3 should just give Diaco a cooking show every week. Imagine he breaks down the game for a few mins and then shows his recipe. Haha. I'd set my DVR.

http://www.wfsb.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10256072

Reaction Score
This thing was AWESOME! Looks good too... Diaco GETS IT. Plain and simple, the dude gets big time football, and what it takes on and off the field (dealing with media, fans, outreach in the community, and on the PR end) to build a program that people give a damn about. And props to UConn Athletics for getting Diaco out there too. Things like this TV segment, his radio show segments, and this Summer Tour at Buffalo Wild Wings across the state is huge for the program. This is a wonderful time in the history of UConn Football boys. No question.

Oh, and IMO Ch 3 should just give Diaco a cooking show every week. Imagine he breaks down the game for a few mins and then shows his recipe. Haha. I'd set my DVR.

the blonde would love that.

Reaction Score

Agreed, now if while on all these stops the people asking the questions can ask some new questions we would be in info heaven!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

and if you all want to hear/see more uconn football publicity check out the Official Media Thread!!

Reaction Score
Minor league media gives you minor league info. If any of these writers or talking heads were any good they'd be anywhere but CT.
Other than upstate NY which were seems to slither from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom