Ct Sports Media Taking Shots At UCONN Football | The Boneyard

Ct Sports Media Taking Shots At UCONN Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's time for every member of the Boneyard who is on twitter to go after a member of the CT Sports Media every time they take a low blow at UCONN football. They FLAT OUT REFUSED to go after Pasqualoni and DeLeone...but now the 2 clowns at WFSB want to continue taking shots at Diaco over Marchi. We as a fan base need to ABSOLUTELY crush these a**clowns each and every time they take their undesered shots..as well as calling them out for NOT calling coaches to task over poor performances like they did with Pasqualoni amd DeLeone!

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I think that we should encourage Zac Boyer to come home as well.

UConn desperately needs a competent, friendly but fair media voice right now...

Reaction Score
This should be a riot today at 3:00 PM on WFSB. Diaco is just too cool for school.

10443453_653252684754554_1212412868507994833_n.jpg

Reaction Score
It's time for every member of the Boneyard who is on twitter to go after a member of the CT Sports Media every time they take a low blow at UCONN football. They FLAT OUT REFUSED to go after Pasqualoni and DeLeone...but now the 2 clowns at WFSB want to continue taking shots at Diaco over Marchi. We as a fan base need to ABSOLUTELY crush these a**clowns each and every time they take their undesered shots..as well as calling them out for NOT calling coaches to task over poor performances like they did with Pasqualoni amd DeLeone!

Be careful or you may end up being mentioned by name on a round table discussion with the WFSB boys with Jacobs and DiMauro.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing both are interested.

dude is interested in what's going on on-top of the stove, blonde is interested in getting some coaching.

Reaction Score
Sorry but I'm beginning to think Diaco is really bald and that thing is a hair helmet! Damn thing never moves or is out of place!

(said the jealous man with the receding hair line getting dangerously close to his friar tuck bald spot!)

Reaction Score
Sorry but I'm beginning to think Diaco is really bald and that thing is a hair helmet! Damn thing never moves or is out of place!

(said the jealous man with the receding hair line getting dangerously close to his friar tuck bald spot!)

Don't hold onto it Jerry. Shave it off. All of it.

Reaction Score
UConn football needs to do their own work on CT media by winning football games!! Let the idiots take their shots. They'll look like fools when the Huskies are playing in a bowl game this year and playing in their conference championship game next year. Same with the bloggers around the AAC that have UConn winning 3 - 5 games this year. UConn football and their fans need to politely, without name calling and childish antics, take the high road when the dust has settled and simply say "NEXT!"

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I agree winning cures some things, but if the sports folks are taking uneducated pot shots about things like Marchio, winning doesn't cure that. The only way to cure ignorance is with education.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well it's not like there's a large segment of the population that religiously tunes in to the evening news specifically to watch these talking heads. "Hey honey! Turn on the TV -- Joe Zone is on!" "Oh thanks for reminding me, I don't want to miss his analysis of high school recruiting!"

Reaction Score
If UCONN had low admissions standards and let everybody in then these talking heads would be all up in arms about the state's flagship institution having low admissions standards. Temple has been the fall back for years, going back to James Nixon, Montrell Dobbs, and now Marchi. To knock Diaco for the Marchi situation is so feeble. The kid just didn't meet admissions standards. Be it a standardized test, or a failed class this rests on Marchi's shoulders.

My guess is that these guys a smart enough to realize that it was an admissions issue, but bring up the subject get people talking about them. At least I hope that is the case.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Looks like JP Stewart? Is at channel 30 maybe one of us should contact him, think he came over from the antichrist station Espn,get him while he's green and doesn't know anyone,kinda dug him on the old station in Bristol

Reaction Score
dude is interested in what's going on on-top of the stove, blonde is interested in getting some coaching.
I have to agree. The guy was looking at the food. The girl was looking at Diaco.

Reaction Score
Would rather see diaco hosting a workout video or show. A cooking show really. Glad you like to cook dude but keep it down low like your middle school moped!

Reaction Score
Would rather see diaco hosting a workout video or show. A cooking show really. Glad you like to cook dude but keep it down low like your middle school moped!

Clue: Cooking is the new cool.

Reaction Score
Only on the boneyard do people parse a very obvious (and very light hearted, above the belt) joke, about a very openly gay man by pointing out he wasn't actually looking at Diaco in the screen shot.

Cheezus. How many days till camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek