OT: - CT sports/concert/brew Trips | The Boneyard

OT: CT sports/concert/brew Trips

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Passing along RJ’s Tours March newsletter. Some really cool bus trips on tap including Jets, Mets, Sox, Yankees, breweries, PGA, horses, tennis, GnR, concert stadium shows. A few discount codes too. I went to Belmont with him last year, it was a blast!

Check him out on my recent Sliders & Curveballs podcast too. Episode- Three Jobs one Bob. Nice family run business. Big UConn supporter.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Passing along RJ’s Tours March newsletter. Some really cool bus trips on tap including Jets, Mets, Sox, Yankees, breweries, PGA, horses, tennis, GnR, concert stadium shows. A few discount codes too. I went to Belmont with him last year, it was a blast!

Check him out on my recent Sliders & Curveballs podcast too. Episode- Three Jobs one Bob. Nice family run business. Big UConn supporter.

I'm not sure which I want to hear more, Joseph on the bus after each brewery, or interviewing Axl.
Make it happen! ;-)

GemParty

Reaction Score
I'm not sure which I want to hear more, Joseph on the bus after each brewery, or interviewing Axl.
Make it happen! ;-)

I’ll text Axl. Hope you’ve been enjoying. Recording a great one tomorrow with a unique guest. Stay tuned Hans!

GemParty

Reaction Score
I wish they had a trip to Wrigley Field.

On my bucket list. He’s done overnighters to Baltimore. Gone to ND football too. Maybe one day.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat. And I done care who the Cubs are playing

How many MLB ballparks have you visited? I’m up to 6 and that’s not nearly enough.

Reaction Score
How many MLB ballparks have you visited? I’m up to 6 and that’s not nearly enough.

Not many. But I'm proud to say I've been to Ebbetts Field and the Polo Grounds a long time ago. Also the other local parks and yes Wrigley is a bucket list destination

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom