CT Native With Another Big Night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CT Native With Another Big Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This is the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I guess playing with mid-major teams will do that to you. At least Maryland plays in a grown folks conference.
Enjoy beating up on USF, UCF, Navy, Cincinnati, SMU, East Carolina, Temple, Houston, Memphis, Tulane and Tulsa. :rolleyes:
Oh we will. Except Navy. They aren't in our WBB conference. :cool:

Reaction Score
I'm sick and tired of that damn Auriemma dropping the ball. Enough of his incompetence. Susan Herbst- please fire his sorry old butt and hire Frese.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I guess playing with mid-major teams will do that to you. At least Maryland plays in a grown folks conference.
Enjoy beating up on USF, UCF, Navy, Cincinnati, SMU, East Carolina, Temple, Houston, Memphis, Tulane and Tulsa. :rolleyes:

Grown up??? Maybe in football. Ok, I'll call and raise you Michigan, Michigan St., OSU (44 pt. victory on that one), Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, blah, blah, blah.

Of course, time will tell against ND, Fla. State, SCAR and....oh yeah, Mary-land.

Reaction Score
Maybe I should share why John Glass [mod edit; personal allegation] and that will explain his hatred...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
here is her lovely smile without her dentures

th

I must admit that is Classic Mz. Freeze

JS

Reaction Score
Maybe I should share why John Glass [mod edit; personal allegation] and that will explain his hatred...
Maybe you shouldn't.

It has long been obvious to anyone who follows the board that John has a thing about MD. Hence my post joshing him about it.

But, except to the extent he chooses otherwise, his reasons are his own business. We don't share personal info about each other.

Reaction Score
Oh we will. Except Navy. They aren't in our WBB conference. :cool:
Are they still in the Patriot league?? Good team full of energetic scholars. I'm not thrilled with their acrobats throwing cheerleaders above the second story--yuck.

Reaction Score
Maybe you shouldn't.

It has long been obvious to anyone who follows the board that John has a thing about MD. Hence my post joshing him about it.

But, except to the extent he chooses otherwise, his reasons are his own business. We don't share personal info about each other.

The Maryland sycophants cannot handle the truth. So they distract from the facts - attack the messenger. They do not know me, or my irrefutable sources.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
And yes, Detroit is also a Little Sisters of the Poor /my local CYO team type that Brenda lined up for the the early OOC, which is pretty bad. But eventually after the early scrimmages against the butterball teams the Terps do in December play Syracuse and after Christmas it's UConn, so it's not a total joke.

And you gotta be kidding me, there's a Tough Terp award given out for beating teams like Detroit????? Just priceless. UConn fans don't know how good they have it. At least we don't have to deal with a Hardy Husky award. That would be just Tough Turnips.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Maryland sycophants cannot handle the truth. So they distract from the facts - attack the messenger. They do not know me, or my irrefutable sources.

Why is it that you can call Maryland fans sycophants, attacking us personally and your post is not deleted, but when I ask the poster why you [mod edit; personal allegation] my post gets deleted. Doesn't seem fair to me, or is it ok for UCOnn fans to attack non- UConn fans but not vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Why is it that you can call Maryland fans sycophants, attacking us personally and your post is not deleted, but when I ask the poster why you [mod edit; personal allegation] my post gets deleted. Doesn't seem fair to me, or is it ok for UCOnn fans to attack non- UConn fans but not vice versa.

Again, you do not know me. Your allegation is baseless - making claims against an anonymous poster is ridiculous.

If you want a one sided view of Maryland go to the two "fan" websites that are run by someone who is paid by the athlete department. they will delete posts that say Frese had a bad hair day. The MD athletic department took over the ##### site after the truth about Whitney Bays became public.

Personal attacks instead of facts does not refute the weak schedule, the embarrassing performances in the final 4, or the very questionable circumstances of players and coaches leaving.

Last edited:

JS

Reaction Score
Turtlespeed, let me explain a couple things.

1. When someone says something against a group (e.g. "sycophants") it may be right or wrong, fair or unfair, but it's not personal. Personal is (among other things) when, because you don't like what an individual says, you propose to publish derogatory information about that individual.

2. You tried three times to get One Shot to post his derogatory personal allegation about John Glass, and you did so immediately following a post in which, as you could plainly see, a moderator asked him not to. After getting deleted three times, you finally you asked for a PM, which is OK.

We get that you don't like the stuff John Glass posts about Maryland. What Maryland fan would? Feel free to argue with him, state why he's wrong, correct his claimed facts with your own information, whatever, as long as it's substantive.

But don't go after him personally, at least not here, and quit whining about how unfair we are. When posting on this board, you need to observe the board rules -- including those against personal attacks -- just like everybody else.

Reaction Score
Again, you do not know me. Your allegation is baseless - making claims against an anonymous poster is ridiculous.

If you want a one sided view of Maryland go to the two "fan" websites that are run by someone who is paid by the athlete department. they will delete posts that say Frese had a bad hair day. The MD athletic department took over the ##### site after the truth about Whitney Bays became public.

Personal attacks instead of facts does not refute the weak schedule, the embarrassing performances in the final 4, or the very questionable circumstances of players and coaches leaving.

And yet I have yet to see a post from you on the thread about Baylor's poor scheduling or Baylor's over recruiting. With you it seems all about Brenda and Maryland. It will be interesting to see how much trash talking you will be doing after the #1 recruiting class joins a talented team for the 2016 season.

Reaction Score
And yet I have yet to see a post from you on the thread about Baylor's poor scheduling or Baylor's over recruiting. With you it seems all about Brenda and Maryland. It will be interesting to see how much trash talking you will be doing after the #1 recruiting class joins a talented team for the 2016 season.

The everyone does it defense is weak. Maryland has had plenty of talent before and underachieved, talk is cheap. How long will the current staff stay before their contracts are not renewed ? - will they leave for their "dream job" which is sitting behind the Washington Wizards bench- or to spend more time with their family, then resurface at another school.

Will another star allegedly leave because she wants to be closer to home ? or will the truth come out ? How many scholarships have not been renewed ?

Who was critical of Holly Warlick's "wired" segment ? Who was critical of The Ohio State's lack of defense and discipline ?

How many members of the Maryland staff post here to create a positive spin on everything ? Does Maryland have a "special" Happy Family, or is it a recruiting myth ?

Last edited:

JS

Reaction Score
Well, this has all the makings of an edifying and civil debate.

Let's adjourn and caucus.

politics.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member