CT Ice Match-ups Announced (1/25 & 1/26 @ Webster Bank Arena on SNY) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CT Ice Match-ups Announced (1/25 & 1/26 @ Webster Bank Arena on SNY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

>>SNY’s Raab said the goal is to make it an annual event for the foreseeable future. He likes the idea of creating a hockey showcase on the weekend before the Super Bowl, which also would be just after the world junior championships end.

Whether the tournament will remain in Bridgeport or perhaps rotate to other venues has not been determined, he said.

“Whatever we can do to keep growing the Connecticut Ice festival, we’re going to do,” he said. “A lot of people have talked about making it an outdoor event at Rentschler Field (in East Hartford). That could be spectacular. But, we first want to establish this. We want to make it great. Then we’ll talk about are there geographic considerations that help to grow this festival for the state.”<<

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
In the last hour I got two invitations for tomorrow from two separate friends who were comped just this afternoon. Looks like they finally decided to paper the arena. Hopefully UConn will play in the late game Sunday and they'll do the same thing.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
In the last hour I got two invitations for tomorrow from two separate friends who were comped just this afternoon. Looks like they finally decided to paper the arena. Hopefully UConn will play in the late game Sunday and they'll do the same thing.

Oh rly? I hadn't bought yet, waiting for prices to possibly drop, any idea who they reached out to?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Maine beats BC 5-4 in OT and New Hampshire holds on at UMass 1-0. UConn could have used the opposite result in both of those games. Other games UVM 5 MC 5 and BU 5 UML 0.

Last edited:

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Oh rly? I hadn't bought yet, waiting for prices to possibly drop, any idea who they reached out to?

No idea but if either party has extras I'll post up here tomorrow. Will pregame at either BRYAC or Ralph & Rich's

Reaction Score
Will they be selling beer and hard liquor at Webster Bank Arena for this event? Asking for a friend.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Overpriced and undersold. Don't expect to find bargains on the street, and watch out for children's tickets, they may not get you in. Best deal right now for today is the $40 ticket on Groupon, but that's only $5 off box office price

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
My buddy has 2 extras and is willing to part with them to a UConn fan in exchange for a few adult beverages at the game. Must meet us at Ralph & Richs by 340. We are at the front door I'm in a UConn jersey

zls44

Reaction Score
My buddy has 2 extras and is willing to part with them to a UConn fan in exchange for a few adult beverages at the game. Must meet us at Ralph & Richs by 340. We are at the front door I'm in a UConn jersey

I’m in Wethersfield so would’nt have made it down in time, alas. Would have loved to get him a few pops in gratitude.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Heartbreak Huskies. Vrmoka was screened on the 2nd QU goal. We walked right into the Sacred Heart open bar reception. Good time. Beat Yale tomorrow it will be a good weekend.

zls44

Reaction Score
Yale is very, very bad. That’s as much as SHU’s rise.

Reaction Score
So what happened to my post about USCHO reporting the incorrect score? Was there a reason to take that down?

Reaction Score
So what happened to my post about USCHO reporting the incorrect score? Was there a reason to take that down?
Repost it - inadvertent fatality of dropped connection in move to game thread where it was previously posted/discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom