CT High School Football Coaches - Where you at... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CT High School Football Coaches - Where you at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I said recruiting is on a uptick I was trying to be sarcastic as so many here have claimed that - and that Edsall couldnt recruit - which may have been true - but boy oh boy could that Randy coach! Blah blah blah boring offense, no throwing downfiled - yada yada yada - all now irrelevant as it is proven out he could coach 2 star kids into 4 star kids - seems we got the opposite now.

Couldnt recruit yet continued to send 2 star kids to the NFL - must have been coaching!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
When I said recruiting is on a uptick I was trying to be sarcastic as so many here have claimed that - and that Edsall couldnt recruit - which may have been true - but boy oh boy could that Randy coach! Blah blah blah boring offense, no throwing downfiled - yada yada yada - all now irrelevant as it is proven out he could coach 2 star kids into 4 star kids - seems we got the opposite now.

Couldnt recruit yet continued to send 2 star kids to the NFL - must have been coaching!
I actually believe exactly that... Randy was an excellent teacher, able to coach up (on paper) less talented recruits. I think that (again, on paper) the recruiting uptick is there... But P/GDL are HORRIBLE at coaching up talent. Somehow they manage to coach them down. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom