Crystal will be Rested for a Week or Two | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Crystal will be Rested for a Week or Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
All I could think of is Frank Sinatra intoning: "Something in the way she moves. . . excites me like no other. . . .":)

The sheer smoothness and effortlessness of the move were as stunning to me as the quality of its execution....! She did it almost as if to say, "Ho hum. I guess I'll throw you guys a little morsel before I check out. Best not forget about me."

And of course she made the basket - the fates would never let a move like that go unrewarded!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Geno speculates in his post-game presser that Crystal knew she wasn't going to be playing for a while, so "she played."

That is confusing. If you know that a player needs to rest why play her in a game at all and not start resting her immediately.

Reaction Score
Possibly because her high school class mate and friend plays for South Florida?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That is confusing. If you know that a player needs to rest why play her in a game at all and not start resting her immediately.
They knew whatever she has, existed and was bothering her, and they were waiting to see how it responded in the game - the answer was 'not well' so whatever had been done up to the game was not enough. The next option is shut her down and hope it responds and the issue disappears. Specific to the game, maybe they adjusted her shoe or the way they taped her up, or what insert was added, or ... in the hope it would relieve the issue. Obviously it is something that is not going to be aggravated specifically by playing in the game to the point of further damage, but they decided it also wasn't going to get better without rest.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Not really confusing. She probably has something that is bothering her, maybe a stress fracture/reaction type thing. She can probably go if she needs to (see last night). But since they are in kind of a soft part of their schedule where she isn't really needed all that much, they'll shut her down, get her the rest she needs. Make sure she's ready for the run-in and the tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom