Crystal The Compliant | The Boneyard

Crystal The Compliant

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“There are things we’re going to get on her about,” Auriemma said. “I think she can create more for us. She’s very compliant. She wants to run our offense, which is admirable. I told her there is a time to run our offense, and there is a time to create offense. The trick now is for us to give her an idea of which is which and when is when. ‘I love the way you run our offense, but I love just as much when you come down and create offense.’ Because you can’t scout that.”

Crystal is the focus here too, though someone else may be in mind too: “Sometimes people just aren’t ready,” Auriemma said. “It’s not easy to play at Connecticut. You don’t just walk in at Connecticut and you’re a national player of the year and you can walk in and you’re a freshman and we just go, ‘Hey, you deserve to play a lot. You were national player of the year.’ That don’t mean crap at our place. You’ve got to come in every day and you’ve got to earn it. And if you don’t, you’re not going to play."

“I’ve been trying to work on that, trying to figure out when the best time is to run the offense and when it’s time to freelance and go early in transition, not run a play, just figure out what we’ll flow into and see what happens,” Dangerfield said.

Crystal Dangerfield Maturing And Improving Rapidly For UConn

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
“I’ve been trying to work on that, trying to figure out when the best time is to run the offense and when it’s time to freelance and go early in transition, not run a play, just figure out what we’ll flow into and see what happens,” Dangerfield said.

Just be careful and show a Chennedy video and say "dont do that" :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom