Crystal Says She Is OK | The Boneyard

Crystal Says She Is OK

Reaction Score
Hope CW is okay as well. When she hit the floor I could hear the crack from the other side of the building!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Hope CW is okay as well. When she hit the floor I could hear the crack from the other side of the building!
Are you sure that just wasn’t your own bones cracking when you adjusted your sitting position? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Yeah I was nervous on that one! But she came back into the game, so I guess she is OK and will just have a bruise to show for her effort?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't know why she was still out there in the fourth quarter with UConn already up by about 30 points....hopefully Geno dodged a bullet on that one......

When I was playing soccer in high school our coach's remedy for everything was "run it off." Very old school. But I think Geno would defer to the training staff on in game bangs. I know she sat down, rubbed it a bit, but then the camera wandered off.

Reaction Score
When I was playing soccer in high school our coach's remedy for everything was "run it off." Very old school. But I think Geno would defer to the training staff on in game bangs. I know she sat down, rubbed it a bit, but then the camera wandered off.

I actually meant before the injury took place....................I think the starters have shown their in a better place, no need to risk injury in the fourth quarter of an AAC game with a big lead in hand..........

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Or "rub some dirt on it" if it were baseball season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom