OT: - Crystal Erwin, remember her? | The Boneyard

OT: Crystal Erwin, remember her?

Reaction Score
Yes, from Los Angeles area, c/o 2003. Was one of the big names in the class at least early on in HS (maybe even ranked top 5 at some point? She, Noelle Quinn, and Lauren Ervin were the big names in LA that year) though ultimately was more of a depth contributor for Notre Dame.

Very sad to read about her passing. I remember her since I follow UCLA back then and they wanted to keep her home. I recall she was a good student.

Reaction Score
Yes, from Los Angeles area, c/o 2003. Was one of the big names in the class at least early on in HS (maybe even ranked top 5 at some point? She, Noelle Quinn, and Lauren Ervin were the big names in LA that year) though ultimately was more of a depth contributor for Notre Dame.

Very sad to read about her passing. I remember her since I follow UCLA back then and they wanted to keep her home. I recall she was a good student.

You brought up a blast from the past for me kat:

Reaction Score
It's always sad when someone this young leaves us. Prayers to her entire family.

Reaction Score
Remember this site: 2003 RECRUITING update

Holy hell yes. Sad, that's when UCLA was really down in the dumps and really needed any kind of boost. I was the creator of this site and it was fun but a ton of work. I got so burned out on the Kathy Olivier years. Thanks for another blast from the past. I think there was a message board that went along with it that is no longer there. Would've been cool to see past posts. What a mess UCLA was at the time. And what an aesthetically awful web page it is. lol

Also, I just want to add my condolences to Crystal Erwin and her family. I remember wanting her to be a Bruin very very much and when it didn't happen, what a disappointment. So very sad to hear of her passing.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom