Crozier done for year | The Boneyard

Crozier done for year

Reaction Score
feel for the kid. Pratt is now our most experienced starter up front. Think about that.

Reaction Score
feel for the kid. Pratt is now our most experienced starter up front. Think about that.
Believe you meant Peart. This is the second season ending knee injury for Crozier. Not good.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Vechery seemed decent the year he played center - odd that he sits as a tackle instead of him and Oak playing a some combination of center and guard.

Reaction Score
Vechery seemed decent the year he played center - odd that he sits as a tackle instead of him and Oak playing a some combination of center and guard.

I wondered if with Crozier out for the year they wouldn't consider moving Vachery back,but from Edsall's comments about Oak it doesn't sound like that will happen.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I wondered if with Crozier out for the year they wouldn't consider moving Vachery back,but from Edsall's comments about Oak it doesn't sound like that will happen.

I'm sure things two weeks from now will look totally different again. The only hope this season has is staying healthy so injuries starting to pile up is bad news.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
RS Jr with two knee operations.

Just about 100% he doesn't play again?

Reaction Score
This news & the Hartford Courant article in this morning's edition has caused an expectation reset in my mind. My original hope of a 6-6 bowl eligible season has been altered. With Crozier out for the season & Mayala out for 4-6 weeks, along with so many freshman earning playing time, this looks like a true rebuilding year with the associated learning curve as HCRE & Co. integrate their system & find the best players on the roster to implement it. There will be peaks & valleys in on-field play. I am no longer looking at wins & losses, just week to week improvement with a look ahead to next season as more of a breakout year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom