OT: - Crowdstrike Global Outage | The Boneyard

OT: Crowdstrike Global Outage

Reaction Score
My daughter works at the Angell Memorial Animal Hospital in Boston. The vets can not fill prescriptions for their patients because of the breakdown in the on line ordering system.

Reaction Score
I have a Supplier agreement in the security sector that needs to be executed today and the Supplier doesn't have email access due to Crowdstrike and maybe also microsoft. Maybe time to award another Supplier.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Star Wars Whatever GIF by Sky

Reaction Score
Tha manufacturing company I work for is basically shut down. Somehow I'm fine, but mist everyone else can't work. Not running those updates like I'm supposed to saved me. ;)

Reaction Score
I had issues with Remote Desktop connections at work but was able to use Citrix remotely. People in office had to reboot the PCs in SC. I’m in Florida. This fixed most but not all issues.

Reaction Score
This event exposes just how reliant we (the world) are on the web. Makes me remember that the world did know how to operate for thousands of years before the advent of the internet.

Things like getting airline getting prescriptions, making appointments, scheduling deliveries, and countless other tasks were all able to be made and coordinated, even without the telephone. Things just took longer and perhaps even could have even been more efficient.

Reaction Score
Tha manufacturing company I work for is basically shut down. Somehow I'm fine, but mist everyone else can't work. Not running those updates like I'm supposed to saved me. ;)
Sometimes doing nothing is the best option.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom