Cronin postgame | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cronin postgame

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As much as I hate to admit it, I feel a little badly for Cronin. He must know that this was his year. The stars had aligned for Cinci to make a deep run.

He still is annoying little leprechaun though.

Reaction Score
As some of us mentioned...they never had the PG to make that deep run. The last play was so fitting and predictable (Cane). Although I thought it may have happened in the next round.

Reaction Score
The guy appears to be a very good coach...until the last five minutes of a post-season game.

Reaction Score
j6sjjs7guqm01.jpg

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Focusing on the NC What a fool. That might be a little part of the problem. A reason why Auriemma is so successful is he gets his team not to look ahead.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Everything that comes out of his mouth is an excuse it seems.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why are we bagging on him? I get it's easy, but he runs a terrific program and is currently one of the top teams in the AAC. I get he's an easy target, but we ought to be rooting for every AAC team to be great and do great. Until we get into a better conference. Then F*k them...

Reaction Score
more like mick is an insecure little brat

Probably the first thing he did after the press conference was to brutally berate that assistant of his with the hangdog look. Watch him when he calls a timeout after a bad play by one of his players. He almost always attacks that assistant.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Why are we bagging on him? I get it's easy, but he runs a terrific program and is currently one of the top teams in the AAC. I get he's an easy target, but we ought to be rooting for every AAC team to be great and do great. Until we get into a better conference. Then F*k them...

A big part of the reason people are giving him a hard time is that he had a golden opportunity to carry the torch for the conference this year and blew it. This was Cincy’s best chance to reach the Final Four since before Kenyon Martin broke his leg.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
A big part of the reason people are giving him a hard time is that he had a golden opportunity to carry the torch for the conference this year and blew it. This was Cincy’s best chance to reach the Final Four since before Kenyon Martin broke his leg.
As I said before the game, what was going to make this one hurt even more is our path the Elite8 was Georgia State, Nevada and Loyola Chicago. It's never going to be that easy again. I still think the 2002 team was better than this one (#1 seed that lost to a loaded but underachieving UCLA team in the R32) but the path is NEVER gonna be that easy again.

Reaction Score
As I said before the game, what was going to make this one hurt even more is our path the Elite8 was Georgia State, Nevada and Loyola Chicago. It's never going to be that easy again. I still think the 2002 team was better than this one (#1 seed that lost to a loaded but underachieving UCLA team in the R32) but the path is NEVER gonna be that easy again.
The worst part is that it gave Calipari the easiest path to the final 4 in the history of the tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom