Cried like a baby | The Boneyard

Cried like a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I teared up big time in those final seconds.

With all the conference realignment, APR, UConn is finished, etc etc crap we've had to deal with, to have this moment? I believe that is something we call karma.

Just when you think it can't get any better to be a UConn fan....it does. What a magical run by this team. Congrats to Coach Ollie, the entire staff, and team.
'

Reaction Score
As I said in the other post I was tearing and also just sat there smiling . Just an unbelievable season………..

And as we started posting this morning, I don't want it to end. Satisfied to make the FF with this team no doubt but now we make it 2 losses for the Gators since December!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Awesome post- u still have to pinch me!!!!!! Man- they move forward as a big underdog with so much composure and confidence! I'm so happy for KO and that team - I'm still teary eyed! Can't wait to see next Sports Illustrated with Shabazz and Stewie or Steph or Bria or KML- take your pick!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I might need my man card revoked after this victory from screaming like a B&tch and the tearing up. Lucky thing I was watching the game at home by myself. I have watched all the prior championship runs by myself so I don't want to mess with the MOJO.

Reaction Score
You summed it up perfectly. My feet haven't hit the floor since the horn sounded, hard to put into words.

Reaction Score
Right with you guys! With everything we've been through, this is unbelievable! Wonder if beetling izzo again kills our big ten chances forever????

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

With all the conference realignment, APR, UConn is finished, etc etc crap we've had to deal with, to have this moment? I believe that is something we call karma.

Just when you think it can't get any better to be a UConn fan....it does. What a magical run by this steam. Congrats to Coach Ollie, the entire staff, and team.
'
So did JC with KO hugging hom

Reaction Score
As did I.. standing at the garden in the lower level as we cut down the nets and Bazz's mom coming onto the court - lost it.

Reaction Score
Crying - me eight. I'll never forget the eruption of euphoria in the stands and looking across the arena while Niels and Nolan were chasing down loose balls in the closing seconds. Greatest sporting event I've ever been to.

Reaction Score

Just when you think it can't get any better to be a UConn fan....it does. What a magical run by this team. Congrats to Coach Ollie, the entire staff, and team.
'
I was watching the last 10 minutes in Ohare airport. No one cared except me.

Reaction Score
me too, my kids were looking at me like I was crazy as I was holding them and jumping up and down with tears in my eyes! Thanks to this UCONN team for making such a special run. So happy to get to watch these "Senhors" again next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom