Creme Bracketology | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Creme Bracketology

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Alex...personally I think ESPN would like to see WCB go away. Explain why they put the marquee game of the year up against Sunday Night Football when the game could have easily been played the next Tuesday night and had triple the ratings?
Counter-programming would be my guess. If they aired a men's sport against SNF, they wouldn't capture any demographic, whereas if they counter-program against SNF, they capture a definable demographic share of televeision viewership. The question may not be to what extent the game was competing against SNF so much as it was competing with other primetime programming unrelated sports that would be on during the week.

There are both qualitative and qantitative factors that go into ratings. But I am not an expert in these things by any means.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
two weeks later..

so what do you guys think now??

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I think that if the committee can find any rationalization to make UT a #2 they will as a parting gift to PHS.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
well as of today, a 3 seed for sure. but the season isn't over today. my bet is they run the table in the SEC and win the SEC as well. make them the 2 seed in UCONN's bracket. that would be a pretty miserable going away gift for Pat, but it would make for great theatre... i mean basketball.

Reaction Score
well as of today, a 3 seed for sure. but the season isn't over today. my bet is they run the table in the SEC and win the SEC as well. make them the 2 seed in UCONN's bracket. that would be a pretty miserable going away gift for Pat, but it would make for great theatre... i mean basketball.
In reality, Pat should resign before then.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I dream of a Raleigh Regional with #1 ND #2 Duke #3 Tenn and #4 Delaware. It could happen... though I think Tenn runs the table in the SEC and tourney and gets a #2.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I dream of a Raleigh Regional with #1 ND #2 Duke #3 Tenn and #4 Delaware. It could happen... though I think Tenn runs the table in the SEC and tourney and gets a #2.
that would be a fun regional. i'd obviously be rooting for you to stomp tenn. i actually hope they put Deleware in UCONN's bracket. that would make for some good drama too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom