Creighton Score Prediction | The Boneyard

Creighton Score Prediction

Reaction Score
I'm a little worried about getting screwed by the refs because of a wild crowd, flops being called offensive fouls, Clingan getting hit with cheap ones etc.

But I like us in a high scoring game. 84-79

Reaction Score
I'm a little worried about getting screwed by the refs because of a wild crowd, flops being called offensive fouls, Clingan getting hit with cheap ones etc.

But I like us in a high scoring game. 84-79
Refs are the only thing that can stop us

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
BS the refs can't lose this game for us. UConn 82 birds 73

Reaction Score
Refs are the only thing that can stop us
Or Creighton being on fire shooting, or Clingan biting on the fake and getting into legit foul trouble, or just a really cold day shooting for UConn. Creighton is a really good team that we’re playing on the road in conference. There are a lot of ways they could win that don’t involve the refs screwing UConn

Reaction Score
75-68 good guys. If the huskies hold Creighton under 70 points it would be the 10th straight game they've done that

Reaction Score
I won’t predict a score (not very good at predicting); however, I will say that I’m concerned about an emotional letdown after last weekend’s results, along with the national media pundits placing them on a pedestal as the most complete team in the country. Creighton is very good and plays well in a very hostile environment for visitors.

Reaction Score
spread was too low we never win their and everybody thought we were unbeatable have receipts

Reaction Score
Or Creighton being on fire shooting, or Clingan biting on the fake and getting into legit foul trouble, or just a really cold day shooting for UConn. Creighton is a really good team that we’re playing on the road in conference. There are a lot of ways they could win that don’t involve the refs screwing UConn
You pretty much nailed it

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I won’t predict a score (not very good at predicting); however, I will say that I’m concerned about an emotional letdown after last weekend’s results, along with the national media pundits placing them on a pedestal as the most complete team in the country. Creighton is very good and plays well in a very hostile environment for visitors.
I think your concerns have been validated.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, your comment aged well because all three of those things happened, though not in that order necessarily… the previous comment about the refs smacked of hubris

Reaction Score
Remarkable prediction

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom