Creighton Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Creighton Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
The microcosm of UConns offensive struggles was when Whaley and Jackson were both left wide open & both missed from 3 badly on back to back shots. Playing them two & Sanogo huge minutes leads to slow starts and struggles closing games. They need to stagger that line up more. Creighton dared those guys to shoot and they couldn’t hit anything. Creighton packed the paint and it leaves such little spacing for the other guys to operate. I’m sure they won’t change it, but they really need to break that line up more, just having Polley in changes the spacing dramatically.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is going to be favored over Creighton Saturday. If we beat DePaul like we should we'll be the 3 seed still
Needing to put faith into Seton Hall to beat Creighton just for us to regain the 3 seed is still a disappointment of a season. We need to win the BET now to get a 4 seed

Reaction Score
cockbender was tough but remember too Sanogo has to stay out of foul trouble. Hurley needed to adjust the D, no question.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
We are 0-5 against them and they beat us three times last season, get a clue
Thanks for the advice.

I now intend to search for clues in my living room for the next several hours.

Hope to be able to get one soon.

xclamations

Windy city
Reaction Score
We need to recruit more shooters.
At least we didn't get blown out

Reaction Score
After, maybe the 5th time, that Sanogo got left at the foul line for a dunk by Kalkboy, maybe, you make a defensive adjustment?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Now that's funny, right there. I don't care who you are.

Reaction Score
Sanogo had 13, 14, and 5. I wouldnt exactly say he got “outplayed”. The only stat kalk had over Sanogo was points. And after Sanogo finger injury he missed 6-7 bunnies

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
This was as bad or worse than anything I've seen this year. It wasn't even creative offense or looks. They just kept goading Sanogo into the switch or hedge and then Kalk would slip to the basket. There was zero adjustment to it all second half.
It's kind of like the opposite from that game last year where Hurley found us an L by taking Sanogo out when he was absolutely dominating. McDermott found the unlikely matchup that was working for them and attacked it in unpredictable ways.

Just outcoached because Sanogo played hard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom