Creighton / PC | The Boneyard

Creighton / PC

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Creighton did everything in their power to lose this game.

Missed FT's, fouls, unforced TO's.

Bishop got three steps on the dunk but players travel all the time now.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Kid traveled at the end. Wasn’t even close. Refs should have let OT decide this one.

Seems weird that both teams have the same record, yet Creighton is highly ranked and PC is not even ranked. Also mentioned during the game is that Creighton’s starting 5 is older than that of the Chicago Bulls. I like Creighton to make a run to the Final 4 this year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Kid traveled at the end. Wasn’t even close. Refs should have let OT decide this one.

Seems weird that both teams have the same record, yet Creighton is highly ranked and PC is not even ranked. Also mentioned during the game is that Creighton’s starting 5 is older than that of the Chicago Bulls. I like Creighton to make a run to the Final 4 this year.

Creighton hasn't impressed me against UConn or PC.

I haven't seen enough other teams but I wouldn't bet a wooden nickel on them

Reaction Score

Actually, Creighton impressed me up until the last 2 minutes. Especially the 2nd half they got whatever look they wanted, rebounded the crap out of Pc, and turned them over

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Great play at the end by Zegarowski to draw the defense then find that trailer in time. Creighton is a really good team they haven’t played their best basketball yet. I’m not sure providence is great but they’re better than their record.

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

I have them to win it all at 45-1 for $25. I’m hoping they can make it deep so I can at least hedge.

Reaction Score
Creighton squeezes out another less then one second buzzer beater. That is is twice. Karma will catch up with them. They will not always be this lucky.

Reaction Score
Creighton squeezes out another less then one second buzzer beater. That is is twice. Karma will catch up with them. They will not always be this lucky.
There was more bad luck than good luck for Creighton in that game. Creighton got any look they want and rebounded at will. They also turned Pc over a bunch. PC got very lucky the last 2 minutes with Creighton missed front ends of 1n1s and a turnover on an inbound where the guy failed to catch the ball.

Reaction Score
Neither team looked very impressive to me. If we can’t get our act together a little more, we should be a contender.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There was more bad luck than good luck for Creighton in that game. Creighton got any look they want and rebounded at will. They also turned Pc over a bunch. PC got very lucky the last 2 minutes with Creighton missed front ends of 1n1s and a turnover on an inbound where the guy failed to catch the ball.

Kinda how Creighton got past UConn.

Reaction Score
Like I said in another thread, if Creighton is a top 10 team then there are not very many good teams in the country. Players travel all the time now. They catch the which is when the pivot foot is established then they take a step and use the other foot as their pivot foot. I maintain that the referees are too close to the action and as result miss alot of calls.

Reaction Score
I have them to win it all at 45-1 for $25. I’m hoping they can make it deep so I can at least hedge.
That's not a bad play at all. Creighton could've gone last year to the Final Four-they were really good and peaking at the right time.

I remember in a post you wrote a while ago you stated you took some stats classes and it got you interested putting a wager here and there. What classes did you take and where?

Reaction Score
I hear you but still. If you are a top ten team, theoretically you shouldn't win on shots that drain the clock like that. Especially against unranked teams. If it was us winning like that I would be counting my lucky stars, knowing our time would come to pay up.

Reaction Score
Kinda how Creighton got past UConn.
Not really, Creighton controlled that game the whole game and should've won by 10.
UConn outplayed Creighton for the whole game after the terrible start. If anyone besides Bouknight played a decent game UConn wins comfortably, if UConn didn't bungle the last minute they win by 4.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Good teams find ways to win close games. There’s always a little complacency with teams returning a lot of kids with high expectations. 2006 we thought we were going to blow everyone out and ended up in quite a few rock fights.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
That's not a bad play at all. Creighton could've gone last year to the Final Four-they were really good and peaking at the right time.

I remember in a post you wrote a while ago you stated you took some stats classes and it got you interested putting a wager here and there. What classes did you take and where?
I was seriously upset that the tourney didn’t get played last year. I had Maryland and Seton Hall at 70-1 each. I love futures bets for college hoops. If you get on them early, the prices are high and usually way off in relation to who can actually win it. I hit Virginia the year they won it at 25-1 and UConn the Shabazz year at 75-1. Also hit Nova one year for 20-1.

This year I have Nova, Creighton, UConn, Iowa, and Illinois.

In my studies at Trinity in Hartford, I took a few classes that I have applied to sports betting - a math class, a stats class, and a research methods class. They offer an awesome course there that I intend to take one of these semesters. As a graduate you can pay a minimal fee to sit in on a class. They call it “auditing” a class. The one I’m interested in is called “Mathematics of Games and Gambling.”

Also, I took a class at Manchester CC once called “Understanding Risk and Probability.” It was skewed towards the insurance industry, but I took a lot away from it that is applicable to other fields - like gambling!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Whats up with the announcers, they looked at the last play multiple times and repeatedly stated that there was no travel. Looked like a definite 3 steps to me.

Reaction Score
I think that the kid did travel at the end, but that's a tough call to call at that time. But if that kid traveled then Bouk traveled on that dunk the last game.
I didn't see this game but Bouk took about 4 steps.

Reaction Score

I like us to beat them in the sweet sixteen :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom