Credit where credits due | The Boneyard

Credit where credits due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to hand it to Billy Donovan. Thought he did an outstanding job coaching and with his gameplan most of the night. Felt like he attacked all of our weaknesses. Using their taller guards in the 1-3-1 and pounding the ball inside on the offensive end. Its Too bad for them there is no gameplan to stop Shabazz! IF this Florida team gets back to full strength they will be very dangerous come tourney time.

Reaction Score
I have to hand it to Billy Donovan. Thought he did an outstanding job coaching and with his gameplan most of the night. Felt like he attacked all of our weaknesses. Using their taller guards in the 1-3-1 and pounding the ball inside on the offensive end. Its Too bad for them there is no gameplan to stop Shabazz! IF this Florida team gets back to full strength they will be very dangerous come tourney time.

UConn took what they were given. Most of their field goals were jump shots. Impressive win.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
One of the better coaching jobs I've ever seen in person. A masterful gameplan. Only strange move I thought he made was going 2-3 when UConn had hit a slew of threes, but it actually worked.

Reaction Score
Yeah, really impressed with Donovan tonight. Florida really took advantage of our weaknesses, and I thought they played tremendous defense the entire night. Underrated coach, especially considering that he's won two national titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom