CRDA targets $107.2M upgrade to Hartford’s XL Center (Hartford Business Journal) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CRDA targets $107.2M upgrade to Hartford’s XL Center (Hartford Business Journal)

Reaction Score
I’m not convinced. Which isn’t to say that it’s not possible. I just don’t think that the current leadership is even vaguely competent.
LOL!!! Normally I'd say you need to be more specific about that, but in fact, you don't. The lack of "competent leadership" seem to apply to every organization of any kind, anywhere.

Reaction Score
Went to MVP arena today. Looks like XL Center with a 100 million dollar renovation.
And that place is roughly as old as XL. Saw concerts there in 1995 and it was basically the same as XL.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL!!! Normally I'd say you need to be more specific about that, but in fact, you don't. The lack of "competent leadership" seem to apply to every organization of any kind, anywhere.
I guess, but most management isn’t running multi million dollar losses, having never turned a profit, ever. At least not any management that last very long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom