Craziest place to find a UCONN logo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Craziest place to find a UCONN logo

Reaction Score
In spring of 99 I was studying in London. Say a uconn t walking in to St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican city and that same summer say kids selling uconn national title t shirts In the Aswan market in Egypt

Reaction Score
A few weeks ago I was walking in my neighborhood in Bangkok and saw a thai woman walking with her kids. She was wearing a UConn t-shirt. I asked her about it and it turns out she went to uconn and finished the same year in the same major. She didn't look familiar though.

Reaction Score
Does this count?

View attachment 35998

This guy is a tour guide on a small mountain in Mongolia where there is a temple and other sites.

The UConn logo should be on that hat...

Note: it is now my hat

So the NCAA prints up shirt and hats for each team prior to the championship game....they donate the one's like this hat of the losing team and send them to underdeveloped countries.

Reaction Score
So the NCAA prints up shirt and hats for each team prior to the championship game....they donate the one's like this hat of the losing team and send them to underdeveloped countries.
Yup! I would love to collect them for all the UConn men's bball championships.

Reaction Score
Yup! I would love to collect them for all the UConn men's bball championships.
Bought this tshirt a few years ago
Bl8EmuPCEAE0XXy.jpg

Reaction Score

Memes like this have been making the rounds for years... updated each year.

024.jpg

Reaction Score
One time I was at a little tiki bar/restaurant in Florida which had sports memorabilia from all the local state schools. But there was also a small UConn shrine behind the bar consisting of a large flag with the old logo and pennants from each of the championships, way more stuff than any other school had. Turns out the owner was a UConn grad. It was cool seeing the school be represented so far from campus

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I spoke to a woman at the Giant's Causeway Gift Shop in the North of Ireland who had a UConn jacket. It was sent to her by someone and she was not a current or former student. I had my UConn hat on.

Reaction Score
I may be too late in posting this, but in Andrew Cuomo's reelection commercial on local station in NYC he is seen marching in a parade with a girl with a UConn sweatshirt with the current Jonathan logo walking along side him.

Reaction Score
In spring of 99 I was studying in London. Say a uconn t walking in to St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican city and that same summer say kids selling uconn national title t shirts In the Aswan market in Egypt

Walking in Heidelburg Germany in 2006, I saw some kid in a #34 Jersey and shouted Uconn. And just responded in German because he didn't know English. That was pretty crazy.

Then in 2010 in Paris, I am walking across the street by the Eifel tower and I look at this guy walking past me and he looks so familiar and I just can't place it. My little sister goes...didn't that guy play for Uconn? And I am like oh damn, thats Denham Brown! From the opposite side of the street, I just shout UCONN! and he yells back HUSKIES! Still disappointing I didn't recognize him early, it just one of those times you don't think of the obvious cause its so out of place at the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom