Cracks are forming in the Pac-12: Will they be patched before it's too late? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cracks are forming in the Pac-12: Will they be patched before it's too late?

Reaction Score
There is a disconnect between academics and a schools sports programs, I think.

Nobody is going to say to a Princeton grad..."Nice transcript, good school...but you guys went 5-5 in a weak conference. I don't think you are our man."

Just as, I suspect, nobody is going to say to a North Carolina grad..."Nice transcript, good school... but didn't you guys have a football scandal? I don't think that you are our man."

What if the candidate is a woman?

Reaction Score
Ahhh...

More importantly...what if the interviewer is a woman?

Reaction Score
While many women I know are casual sports fans, few of them haunt sports forums or are as deeply immersed into sports or sports scandals as us guys who have been infected.

Reaction Score
My wife can tell you about UConn Women's basketball, FSU Softball and soccer....but really is not immersed in football....and certainly doesn't keep up as do we.

She does know that Saban has been king, and Miami wears bling...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This thread is missing one thing for the reader to understand, what they are about to enter and that would be the greeter from Walmart - talk about disfunction!

Reaction Score
This thread is missing one thing for the reader to understand, what they are about to enter and that would be the greeter from Walmart - talk about disfunction!

LOL....so we are about to enter the greeter from Walmart?

These threads have an individual warp and weft of their own....creating a tapestry of spontaneity a'la a Jackson Pollack painting.....or maybe a work produced by three monkeys with paint brushes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom