CPTV Sports - Hartford Courant | The Boneyard

CPTV Sports - Hartford Courant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed only by accident today that the Connecticut Sun were on CPTV Sports beginning at 11:30 am. I accidently happened upon it with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. How does CPTVSports expect to get viewers if they can't at least make sure that the Courant does a listing for their games. This really makes me think that Jerry Franklin and all his complaining and finger pointing is not really putting a very good effort out there. It's called effort Jerry. I would have to assume that this network is going nowhere. Hello, If no one knows your on , no one watches.
I also just sent a note over to the Sun about the lazy effort by CPTV Sports. Maybe someone with a media background can explain to the CPTV people that they are not dealng with UConn women any longer and they actually have to put some kind of an effort in to make sure people realize they are televising the games. Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Thanks for your post, which reminded me of a couple of things. First, I admire some of the people who put their heart and soul into CPTV (Mary Hobart, I'm talking about you), and hope CPTV gives them something meaningful to pitch. Second, I cannot think of anyone on TV I care less about than Jerry Franklin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom