CPTV Points to SNY Streaming Info | The Boneyard

CPTV Points to SNY Streaming Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Would that every person and organization were so classy. Just received an email from CPB, thanking me for watching its UConn Women's broadcasts and streaming for the past several years, then neatly pointing me to the full SNY streaming page, now with full info: e.g., all broadcasts in HD, DVR controls during broadcasts, minimum configurations, etc.

web.sny.tv/uconnhuskies/

Thanks CPTV.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I got the same email. This most thoughtful and generous action by Connecticut Public Broadcasting is timely, informative and greatly appreciated.

Go to sny.tv or uconnhuskies.tv for info or to subscribe ($59.95 for the entire season).

Thanks and props to CPB/CPTV for a classy gesture. My adrenaline now overfloweth!

Reaction Score
Would that every person and organization were so classy. Just received an email from CPB, thanking me for watching its UConn Women's broadcasts and streaming for the past several years, then neatly pointing me to the full SNY streaming page, now with full info: e.g., all broadcasts in HD, DVR controls during broadcasts, minimum configurations, etc.

web.sny.tv/uconnhuskies/

Thanks CPTV.

Thank you, Papa...all signed up! :D (And you're a class act, CPTV)

DrDos

Skimmer
Reaction Score
Thank you, Papa...all signed up! :D (And you're a class act, CPTV)

Bravo Zulu, CPTV (well done!)

jpg-bzsignalflags.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member