CPTV HD on ATT UVerse | The Boneyard

CPTV HD on ATT UVerse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know the channel for CPTV HD on ATT UVerse in Fairfield County? I get CPTV on channel 49, but can't seem to find it in HD.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the channel for CPTV HD on ATT UVerse in Fairfield County? I get CPTV on channel 49, but can't seem to find it in HD.

Thanks!
I wrote to Harriet Unger at CPTV because I couldn't find the HD channel either. She said that Uverse and Verizon Fios do not carry the channel and probably will never carry it. The legislation that says they "must carry" only applies to cable and not to satellite or fiber companies. So I guess we are out of luck unless we switch to cable.

Reaction Score
I wrote to Harriet Unger at CPTV because I couldn't find the HD channel either. She said that Uverse and Verizon Fios do not carry the channel and probably will never carry it. The legislation that says they "must carry" only applies to cable and not to satellite or fiber companies. So I guess we are out of luck unless we switch to cable.
That is not entirely true. I live in Windsor and have ATT U-Verse. I get CPTV HD on channel 1024

Reaction Score
That is not entirely true. I live in Windsor and have ATT U-Verse. I get CPTV HD on channel 1024

Don,
Think only Fairfield County residents have this restriction. I believe the rest of CT gets HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom