CPTV / Comcast Issues on Sun - Lynx Broadcast? | The Boneyard

CPTV / Comcast Issues on Sun - Lynx Broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I recorded the Lynx vs. Sun game last night, and when I went to view it I got a very unpleasant surprise. The audio with Bob Huessler and Kara Wolters was there, but there was no video. The screen showed a still picture that had nothing to do with the game (it looked like a summer picnic scene), and that stayed there for the entire duration of the game.

I recorded from CPTV Sports, Comcast Channel 744. Did anyone else experience this problem?

Reaction Score
I recorded the Lynx vs. Sun game last night, and when I went to view it I got a very unpleasant surprise. The audio with Bob Huessler and Kara Wolters was there, but there was no video. The screen showed a still picture that had nothing to do with the game (it looked like a summer picnic scene), and that stayed there for the entire duration of the game.

I recorded from CPTV Sports, Comcast Channel 744. Did anyone else experience this problem?

I watched the over-the-air broadcast and it was fine, much better than the Sun/NY game, which had numerous technical problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom