Cowherd: Texas still flirting with Big 10 | The Boneyard

Cowherd: Texas still flirting with Big 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Said not widely reported but still going on. I have to think that would be good for us.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I really wish Texas would just make up it's mind. They're really the culprit behind most of this... then you get Mack Brown making idiotic statements about wanting to stay in the Big 12. Those schizo bastards need to figure this out.

Reaction Score
They need leverage for LHN in negotiations with PAC. It' a win/win for Texas.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It may be happening, it may not. Cowherd wouldn't know. He just made this up to be controversial and get people to call in. That is the purpose of almost everything he says.

Reaction Score
Texas has made up it's mind. It has decided that the difference between one surviving superconference and another is less important to it than its rights to the LHN. So it is negotiating to see which of the 4 conferences will give it the best deal.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Texas has made up it's mind. It has decided that the difference between one surviving superconference and another is less important to it than its rights to the LHN. So it is negotiating to see which of the 4 conferences will give it the best deal.
I think so too... but hurry it up already. :p

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I have to think there is mitigating factors with the ACC location/cache/rivalries/history. If the ACC is to win TX, they are going to have to bend over and take it in the butt. The ACC deal would have to blow everyone else's completely out of the water, as it is the conference with the least to offer Texas. jmo of course.

Reaction Score
I have to think there is mitigating factors with the ACC location/cache/rivalries/history. If the ACC is to win TX, they are going to have to bend over and take it in the butt. The ACC deal would have to blow everyone else's completely out of the water, as it is the conference with the least to offer Texas. jmo of course.

I think that's right. But the fact that Texas is nonethless talking to them tells you what Texas's mindset is.

Reaction Score
My Texas source just texted at 1:35pm
"I am now hearing that TX to the PAC is not fait accompli….. B1G is still talking…… hmmm"

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
My Texas source just texted at 1:35pm
"I am now hearing that TX to the PAC is not fait accompli….. B1G is still talking…… hmmm"
Sounds like your source is Colin Cowherd or one of his listners

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Sounds like your source is Colin Cowherd or one of his listners

Sounds like the Pac 12 is not budging, so Texas is going to make the rounds, AGAIN, to see if anyone will let them keep the LHN.

Reaction Score
No, my source is a good friend who is tight with UT honchos. That doesn't mean he won't get led astray.

Reaction Score
Ha! He is a real smart guy, but speaks only upscale Texan.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm just impressed that he texts in French.

Yeah, this is why I've got to call bullsh1t on Nostical's source. No self respectin' Texan speaks French. Or at least admits to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom