Covid vaccine appointment hunting thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Covid vaccine appointment hunting thread

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Walgreens just got notice of next week's allotment. I'm getting jabbed on Tuesday and on May 4.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
What locations have openings?
It varies. I've seen openings in East Hartford, New Haven, and Waterford. Its hit or miss, and you have the best chance between 6 and 7 am.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Keep checking VAMS during day. Spots open up randomly.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I was hoping to start a thread to focus on getting an appointment. I know it has been discussed elsewhere, but the information is scattered throughout different threads.

For those who have already had one or two appointments: How and when (day of the week, time) did you sign up. Which provider?

For those currently on the hunt: What are you trying and what have you learned so far?
Set up as many computers as you, your family and friends can, lie about your age, tell them you have sleep apnea or that your prediabetic, find your long lost relative who owns a cleaning company or other "essential" business, call into any place giving out Pfizer or Moderna late in the day because it is frozen and there sometimes are no shows and they either use it or lose it. These have all worked for family members of mine!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Some sites, VAMS included IIRC, have a penalty for perjury clause for clicking through. Connecticut is 16+ now though so it's moot.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
On my ass all day after getting Moderna 2 yesterday. Should have had green tea.

Reaction Score
In Colorado, Got appointments for Tuesday and weds next week for my wife and I...one of the two dose vaccines. They just opened to 16+ today and found vaccinespotter.org helpful. I didn’t think I could get it so quickly. It did take me several hours of refreshing while I was working to find these.

Reaction Score
Check Walmart website at midnight. They post new appointments (if available) nightly.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Connecticut has appointments on VAMS and the provider sites (Hartford Healthcare, Yale, Trinity, Stamford) if you are willing to keep checking throughout the today. I know plenty of <45 people that have gotten appointments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom