COVID hits close to home | Page 2 | The Boneyard

COVID hits close to home

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Just found out my cousin died Friday from COVID complications. She was a nurse and tested positive in early Oct. She was negative 26 Oct but weak from the virus so they keep her in the ICU, REST IN PEACE, Nancy, we will keep you in our heart always.
I like that you've shared this, but "liking" this sad development is impossible. My heart breaks for your family and all the families in this country that have suffered and continue to suffer through this plague. Your cousin wasn't merely a nurse. She is a hero to me and to many across this country, that with patience and dedication served those who cannot serve themselves. She and those like her are all the best in this country, something that cannot be snuffed out by disease, or politics. I certainly cannot assuage this loss for you. But know that as much as we all wish 2020 would end that by holding close all the memories of her something precious will have come out of this.

Reaction Score
Horrible news .... unfortunately there's so many people who've lost family or dear friends over the past 8 months .... the treatments are getting better all the time but this is still a very deadly virus .... hopefully the vaccine is as effective as it's reported to be and it becomes available very, very soon .... I also hope that the skepticism of so many people in taking the vaccine will soon be dispelled and proven wrong .... my understanding is that despite the "hurried" search, that the proper precautions have been taken and the reported 95% effectiveness is accurate as is the lack of any serious side effects .... the country (and world) need this badly

Reaction Score
My family and I loss our love one in March to covid-19. We wasn't able to have a service, nor were we able to see the body before they burned it. Please keep my family lifted in prayers, because this was our grandmother who is 90 child.
Sorry for your lost! Thoughts and prayers are with your family and you!

Reaction Score
Just found out my cousin died Friday from COVID complications. She was a nurse and tested positive in early Oct. She was negative 26 Oct but weak from the virus so they keep her in the ICU, REST IN PEACE, Nancy, we will keep you in our heart always.

Reaction Score
Condolences. I lost my grandma Thursday night to COVID, but didn't hear the news until first thing Friday morning.

Reaction Score
Jmsdawg, sorry to hear about your loss! The virus is nasty, and the outcomes are highly variable.

Some of you may remember that my granddaughter made 1st team All-Conference in soccer in Division III last year. She has been dealing with Covid for 2 months and is expected to be out for at least another month. The season has been shifted from the fall to the spring, but it's unclear as to whether she will be able to play this year--or ever.
MH Praying for your granddaughter to get stronger everyday! Thoughts and prayers for your family! Hope she makes a full recovery!

Reaction Score
Geez, I’m sorry to hear that.

My next-door neighbor passed the other day from cancer. Not the same, but we weren’t able to say our goodbyes, nor will we be able to attend the graveside service.

2020 sucks.
Sorry for your lost! Thoughts and prayers for her!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So sorry to hear. Prayers for you and your family.

Reaction Score
MILFORD: will say a prayer for your grand daughter NOW. Done. Will add another for all those struggling NOW. Done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom