Covid at Peach Jam... and beyond. | The Boneyard

Covid at Peach Jam... and beyond.

Reaction Score

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
We really need to stop treating covid like this. If you want to be unvaxxed and you get covid that should be your issue. If teams have covid outbreaks they should have to forfeit, but the show must go on.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It is closed to the public yet LeBron was there - is he not public?
Maybe he quietly retired and is on a college coaching staff? - maybe his Alma Mater?

Reaction Score
this is making me nervous overall. This means these teams are either not fully vaccinated or there is going to be (or is) a serious breakthrough issue. as soon as a booster is available I’m going.
Everyone has the right to choose to be vaccinated or not. However if they are not vaccinated they should not be allowed to play in any ot these tournaments or enroll for in class learning at any college. They should have the option to learn on Zoom at home if they don't want to get vaccinated.

Reaction Score
Everyone has the right to choose to be vaccinated or not. However if they are not vaccinated they should not be allowed to play in any ot these tournaments or enroll for in class learning at any college. They should have the option to learn on Zoom at home if they don't want to get vaccinated.
And they should not leave the house or interact with the public whatsoever if they chose not to be vaccinated.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Maybe he quietly retired and is on a college coaching staff? - maybe his Alma Mater?
He's LeBron.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Or maybe his son was playing and so he got the same "special treatment" given to every other parent and coach?

I love misfired sarcasm. Also love the potshot at LeBron not having a college degree. You're definitely one up on him!!! Let us know when your new kicks drop dude!

Reaction Score
Especially when Peach Jam was closed off to fans but coaches and parents were allowed to attend. And Bronny is playing
Facts don't matter. That's why I've resigned myself to ridiculing him gently, mostly for my own amusement.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
'what will happen in college sports when a vax school is scheduled to play an unvax school?'

Reaction Score
This is absurd. The CDC says you are NOT suppose to test vaccinated people who have no symptoms. But sports teams do this all the time. And they get positive tests, it throws everything into an uproar but the there is not any danger from Covid. What they are finding is colonization. Viral loads so low they do not pose a threat. Testing vaccinated people with no symptoms is stupid.

Testing vaccinated people who have no symptoms is not following the science.

Reaction Score
This is absurd. The CDC says you are NOT suppose to test vaccinated people who have no symptoms. But sports teams do this all the time. And they get positive tests, it throws everything into an uproar but the there is not any danger from Covid. What they are finding is colonization. Viral loads so low they do not pose a threat. Testing vaccinated people with no symptoms is stupid.

Testing vaccinated people who have no symptoms is not following the science.

Do you know that they are testing vaccinated people with no symptoms at the Peach Jam?

Reaction Score
"We feel safe, especially when we take the test every day," he said. "Nobody gets exempted from it, whether you’ve got the (vaccine) card or not." per Augusta Paper

Reaction Score
Or maybe his son was playing and so he got the same "special treatment" given to every other parent and coach?

I love misfired sarcasm. Also love the potshot at LeBron not having a college degree. You're definitely one up on him!!! Let us know when your new kicks drop dude!

They just did.

1627055736797.png

Reaction Score
"We feel safe, especially when we take the test every day," he said. "Nobody gets exempted from it, whether you’ve got the (vaccine) card or not." per Augusta Paper
Just checking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom