Courtney Ekmark is in Ct.! | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark is in Ct.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I don't see a link to it on their site....better linkers than I should look.

The Courant has a lengthy piece on Courtney today...she is in the area watching her brother in an AAU tourney at Yale.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Welcome to CT Courtney! it's probably a great time of year to visit. early June, summer not quite upon us, plant life in full bloom... and New Haven has really transformed itself into a nice city. Hope she enjoys the visit and pops up to see her future teammates!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
"If you pay attention, or know anything about basketball, I think you would know that UConn is an amazing place to play basketball," Ekmark said Saturday. "They've won so many national titles and always have a great team."

UConn saw her last summer, playing for the Arizona Warriors in an AAU college viewing tournament. Her first contact was with Shea Ralph, then a phone call with Auriemma.
"But this was my first time meeting him in person. It was cool. I was always impressed that he gets the most out of his players. That's what I've always liked about him," Ekmark said.

She already sounds like a UCONN kid. as the article said, a kid with the grades to attend any ivy league school, but UCONN is where her heart is. Gotta love it!

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
"... and New Haven has really transformed itself into a nice city."

Is that before or after you counted all the murders?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Courtney was in Connecticut.

I hope you had a great visit! We look forward to seeing you in 2014!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Courtney clearly and succinctly articulates why someone would want to come to UConn to play, and for that reason, I'm not at all concerned a out how early in the process it was. She's obviously put thought into what UConn (and presumably other schools as well) have to offer.

Reaction Score
Courtney clearly and succinctly articulates why someone would want to come to UConn to play, and for that reason, I'm not at all concerned a out how early in the process it was. She's obviously put thought into what UConn (and presumably other schools as well) have to offer.

Courney did her research and knew what she wanted. She is the type of player UCONN wants. I look for Courtney to have a very successful four years at UCONN.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
When we previously discussed early commits to UConn, I forgot about Tina. Tina was always going to UConn - always. I don't think she ever seriously considered another school although the people around her wisely had Tina at least look at other programs before making an official declaration in favor of the Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom