Courant: JC's Charity Golf Event | The Boneyard

Courant: JC's Charity Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...houn-golf-tournament-0811-20150810-story.html

Some great pics as many ex-Huskies including Travis Knight, Smitty, John Gwynn, Ray, KO, Tom Moore. Scotty, Rip, Ben and so many others attended. Cool to see Dave Cowens chatting it up with Travis and so many other pics must be a great event.

As a side note in the article it says Scotty has one assistant in his new head coaching duties at Southern CT, it's Mike Papale. Mike was pretty big in the AAU scene in CT for quite a while when his kids were playing. One of his sons most recently played at BU if you remember, nice player solid shooter. His other son is unfortunately the reason there are so many defibrillators at all the HS's and AAU games as he went down at a summer game I believe any years ago on his way to a real nice career. He did survive but he was told he could never play again. Mike himself was a friend and a very good athlete overall for those CT fans. He went to Xavier out of Wallingford and was a star in both basketball and baseball. I played legion baseball with Mike we formed the left side of the infield as he was a super SS and hitter but his game was hoops. Went on to start at Assumption, super ball handler, great shooter and led Divy 2 in 3 pt FG% and FT % for a couple years. He knows a lot of people in CT for sure not quite sure about his national abilities but you would think he knows the New England AAU's as well as Metro due to his CT ties and could be a big help for Scotty. Their work will be done within the local northeast area anyway.

Reaction Score
Ok what do you see in this picture besides the obvious Husky brotherhood?

Boo is a left and has the only UCONN shirt on. Rip's socks are both ugly and sweet. Rays is really color coordinated. Ricky has the actual nicest golf short on. Donny is almost bring KO's shoulder with his cigar. KO needs longer shorts. Also Ray has the only white driver which is crazy in this day and age of the Taylor Made's being king. Looks like Rip has one of the hottest drivers according to the flat back, the Ping G30 which is a rocket ship.

Great pic thanks for sharing

Reaction Score

Boo is a left and has the only UCONN shirt on. Rip's socks are both ugly and sweet. Rays is really color coordinated. Ricky has the actual nicest golf short on. Donny is almost bring KO's shoulder with his cigar. KO needs longer shorts. Also Ray has the only white driver which is crazy in this day and age of the Taylor Made's being king. Looks like Rip has one of the hottest drivers according to the flat back, the Ping G30 which is a rocket ship.

Rip and Ray standing beside each other is blinding. DMarsh sporting the beard. Did not recognize him.

Reaction Score

KO's shorts are so he can run between shots... and check out the Pebble Beach shirt!

Reaction Score
And Ray still has those ridiculously large calves.
Takes attention away from those fugly golf shoes. Me thinks I couldn't afford them anyway.

Anyway his gloves match his belt. I guess he's South Carolina styling.

Reaction Score
I forgot Boo was a lefty, looks like he might be pleased with the lifting of the Cuban Embargo.

Reaction Score
Takes attention away from those fugly golf shoes. Me thinks I couldn't afford them anyway.

Anyway his gloves match his belt. I guess he's South Carolina styling.

Nice outfit Kita leave it alone or get with the times ;)

Reaction Score
Nice outfit Kita leave it alone or get with the times ;)
Ok this old fart wouldn't win any fashion contest, even for seniors. But at least I ain't tuckin my shirt in my pants (except when golfing or wearing a suit).

Reaction Score
Ok this old fart wouldn't win any fashion contest, even for seniors. But at least I ain't tuckin my shirt in my pants (except when golfing or wearing a suit).

No tucking here except at work. Not even golf unless at a private club. I hear ya pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom