Courant Editorial: Welcome To Connecticut, Dan Hurley | The Boneyard

Courant Editorial: Welcome To Connecticut, Dan Hurley

Reaction Score
Sounds about as dumb as that writer who said all UConn sports should drop to Division III. Can’t believe people get paid real American dollars to write stuff like this.

Reaction Score
I canceled my hard-copy Courant subscription once they started throwing the paper in the driveway. What other company treats their product like trash? Now I read online in incognito mode.

That editorial should have been trashed.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Whomever wrote it can't even get the one fact printed right. 11+4 = 15 at the Connecticut schools I attended.

Reaction Score
Here we have a positive happening in regard to our Men’s Basketball program and we get this type of embarrassing dribble printed in a major Connecticut newspaper! It should not go unnoticed and I for one intend to write to the Courant. I invite others to join me. We haven’t wooed with dollars and constant fan attention the signing of our new coach...only to have some thoughtless pinhead somehow feel he needs to inject , what he passes as , his brand of thoughtless humor !

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I read the Comments before the linked Editorial, and fully expected it to be an aggravating Op-Ed piece - mislabled as the product of The Courant's Editorial Board - that reflected one person's opinion that ran contrary to the leanings of UConn MBB partisans. I was wrong. It really was an Editorial,and it was bad in every way: conception, tone, writing, argument. Hard to imagine that someone signed off on that as an expression of collective opinion.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Meh. It is what it is, click bait. I read the whole thing as being firmly tongue in cheek, as it was obviously written to the common reader, not Hurley himself.

Reaction Score
Link to the editorial should be removed. The 30 seconds I spent reading it are longer than editing time and definitely longer than intelligent thought time that failed to go in.

Reaction Score
Wow. That was trashtastic. I was hoping to see who the author was but it's written by a "contact reporter". Reading that gave me the same reaction to smelling sour milk.

Reaction Score
Honestly this thread should be taken down. It isn't worth the clicks we're giving the Courant for this garbage.

Reaction Score
Wow. That was trashtastic. I was hoping to see who the author was but it's written by a "contact reporter". Reading that gave me the same reaction to smelling sour milk.

It was written by the Courant Editorial Board. “Contact Reporter” is their email link - LOL...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Why was my comment from yesterday liking it to the stuff Buzzfeed does, deleted? Whoever is playing God here should at least let us know one of our posts is being deleted and why.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom