Courant: Dez Connor | The Boneyard

Courant: Dez Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"There are more gruesome numbers: UConn is 0-3 in the Big East for the first time since 2006. It has lost three in a row for the first time since 2009. It slipped to 6-24 on the road in conference play and 25-33 overall in conference play since joining the league in 2004.All those things are important to mention because it doesn't show progress for a program that desperately needs to show progress, one that was in the BCS just two years ago."

Reaction Score
That's a sign that the media knows they can't play nice guy anymore. They would look dumb if they kept ignoring the obvious.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
I'm glad I didn't see this game! Looks like Dez woke up to the truth!

Reaction Score
"Who knew Syracuse is that good?"

They aren't Dez. Uconn is that bad.

Reaction Score
P quote "i felt like we had a good week of practice". I'm beginning to believe he is no longer qualified to determine what a good week of practice looks like. Last night was a show. 2nd half of Temple, Rutgers, and Buffalo were all shows. WMU, show. P and Curious George's time at UConn, show.

P has blinders on and is not seeing the forest (Curious George coordinating this offense) thru the trees (poor OL play).

I want them both fired this week, but realize that is not happening (and its an emotional reaction on my part). I would like P to be fired no later than years end, but realize that is 50/50 at best. I FULLY EXPECT, at the very least, Curious George is fired no later than years end. If they are both back next season I am stopping my annual donation to UCADF (it's not Burton-esque where it would really effect a change, but it is very near enough to cover costs for a years in-state tuition, fees, housing, and meals for one student-athlete). I'll still donate some to the University, but not UCAD while this crap continues. I've already communicated this to both President Herbst and Mr. Manuel. Other donors on this board, who feel the same way, should consider doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom