Courant Article Introducing New Players | The Boneyard

Courant Article Introducing New Players

Reaction Score
8 new players with Jalen and Vital the only returnees having major minutes, makes me a bit nervous. Ollie will be earning his salary again this season, just like last year.

Reaction Score
"Don't Cheat the Grind" is a great motto.

I have weirdly high expectations for Carlton. I've just always loved ground-bound, fundamentally sound, undersized bigs. Maybe it's residual shock from Dimitri Hill, two decades later.

Reaction Score
Williams sounds like a very mature young man who's been through some ups and downs and is very thankful for the opportunity he has been given. I think he's ready to go out and utilize his tremendous athletic ability combined with an aggressive style and play at a very high level. I'm really looking forward to seeing him play.

Reaction Score
Plenty of talent on the team. Ollie has to put the pieces of the puzzle together perfectly for us to be good. Players strengths and weaknesses need to be sorted out quickly so we can have the right players on the floor together at the right times. I'm naturally optimistic though so I feel good about this team and ollie's ability to get these guys on the same page.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Easier said than done, but we're all going to need to be very patient as the coaching staff molds this team. There's no way a team like this is going to gel in November.

Reaction Score
Easier said than done, but we're all going to need to be very patient as the coaching staff molds this team. There's no way a team like this is going to gel in November.
They need to gel early, one of the things that sucks about playing in the AAC.

There are actually very good teams in the league this year but don't expect the powers that be to recognize that.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
The over all tone is good. Its not "were gonna be awesome". There's a blue collar vibe to it. If we can get a lil new england attitude mixed in we'll be in good enough shape to compete. If we get some solid leadership and meet previous expectations we can get back in the mix.

Reaction Score
i would sleep on the god damn floor to live with Williams, Larrier and Anderson. What a trio that must be.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Williams sounds like a very mature young man who's been through some ups and downs and is very thankful for the opportunity he has been given. I think he's ready to go out and utilize his tremendous athletic ability combined with an aggressive style and play at a very high level. I'm really looking forward to seeing him play.
Looks like he found a home where he can belong and flourish. Rooming with Anderson and Larrier just what the doctor (KO) ordered. Leadership. I too am looking forward to some of these new faces blending together to make a team I hope will be as exciting as I think it will. Growing pains are normal but the attitude ("Don't cheat the grind"): Whoa!

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I didn't realize Kwintin Williams is 23... can't imagine him being here all 3 years of his eligibility? No?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I didn't realize Kwintin Williams is 23... can't imagine him being here all 3 years of his eligibility? No?

Yes, he very well could be. It's not like he's a five star type.

I'm really liking what I here from all the guys. The mantras and attitudes of all these kids seems complete opposite to last year. Hopefully it translates on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom