Couple Thoughts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Couple Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree 100% and I believe that's the plan. I'd be the happiest person in the World if the Whalers came back and UConn played 2-3 games a year at the new XLC.

Whalers return, new XLC, UConn in the ACC/B1G, expanded Rent is my wishlist. I also think our market could be a fit for MLS.
MOST DEFINITELY!!!

Reaction Score
UConn is building it's hockey program from the ground up on the back of Hartford, without Hartford we'd have to wait another 4 years to even begin play.

I still don't see the problem with playing 3-4 games there once the team moves permanently to Storrs.

I expect this to be the case, a few games will be in Hartford. I would think these games would mainly take place when students are away from Storrs during either Thanksgiving or Christmas break.

Reaction Score
When I say best I was referring to their saleability. There's no denying ND's appeal, especially in HFD county even if it's hockey. A high profiled opponent/program such as ND should have to go through the XL.
I think ND looks silly wearing gold domes with hockey uniforms, and I don't care if we play ND on Mirror Lake. That's all I have to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom