Couple Questions | The Boneyard

Couple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So during the off season I got ripped for saying this was a hopeless season, and couldn't find much to get excited about. With that said, I do feel a little vindicated after last nights... game? My real question is, will we see Warde or Susan comment on what all of us fans are wondering? Will either of them come out and at least let us know they are going to try and fix this problem? i.e. Pasqualoni/Deleone I just cant see any of the fan base making it to week 4 when Maryland and Michigan hang 50 on two weeks in a row. And for everyone thinking we'll go 2-10 this year... where are those two wins coming from?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Just saw this on the Courant from Des... PP on the Fans Last Night:

“I think it was very disappointing for the fans to be perfectly honest and I’m totally aware of that and I totally get that. I’m disappointed for the players and staff. We understand that and we’re making every effort here to put on a team and product on the field the fans can be proud of. We’re going to continue with that goal.”

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
So during the off season I got ripped for saying this was a hopeless season, and couldn't find much to get excited about. With that said, I do feel a little vindicated after last nights... game? My real question is, will we see Warde or Susan comment on what all of us fans are wondering? Will either of them come out and at least let us know they are going to try and fix this problem? i.e. Pasqualoni/Deleone I just cant see any of the fan base making it to week 4 when Maryland and Michigan hang 50 on two weeks in a row. And for everyone thinking we'll go 2-10 this year... where are those two wins coming from?

Congrats. Seems like a fun outlook on things.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score

Can I participate in this thread if I'm single?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom