Couple of Whaley Postings | The Boneyard

Couple of Whaley Postings

Reaction Score
Amazing to think that he was a presence on campus since the Summer of 2017. He go to experience some some of the recent low points of the program, but was also a big part of the rebuild. He obviously loved his time at UConn. I am pleased that he and Polley got to experience the crowds and excitement of Big East home games after the lull of the AAC and COVID.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I feel like he can be a TimeLord type guy. Not starting center on a top 5 team in the league but play with that skill set

Reaction Score
I feel like he can be a TimeLord type guy. Not starting center on a top 5 team in the league but play with that skill set
I don't see that at all. I hope he finds his way into into the G League where he can show he can shoot. He does that, he has a shot as a perimeter defending big who can switch onto smaller players and defend bigger players. He's more like a grant williams without the jump shot. Only problem with that is Grant Williams isn't in the nba without that jump shot.

Reaction Score
Robert Williams is a different level of physical freak/athlete than Whaley is but Whaley can make a lot of money playing in the physical Euroleagues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom