Couple of odds and ends | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Couple of odds and ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I was at the game last night but also set the DVR for when I got home. I agree with you that the noise of the crowd didnt translate well on TV. Thats on ESPN because for some reason the audio of the crowd was toned down and the audio for the broadcasters was turned up. Thats how It looked to me, but that crowd was really alive in the second half.
I find that always when they are on CBSS channel. It was terrible,

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I think you're right. A few of those games you couldn't hear the announcers.

Given that it was Patrick and Elmore, not being able to hear them would have been a great bonus added to the enjoyment of the crowd's enthusiasm.

Reaction Score
i agree that the noise of the crowd didnt translate well to tv. But my eyes did tell me it looked very lively. you could see it was very active by looking.

Reaction Score
I was at the game last night but also set the DVR for when I got home. I agree with you that the noise of the crowd didnt translate well on TV. Thats on ESPN because for some reason the audio of the crowd was toned down and the audio for the broadcasters was turned up. Thats how It looked to me, but that crowd was really alive in the second half.
Interesting. ESPN has clearly been having audio issues of late. And it's been the crowd overpowering the announcers.

Crowd was into the game last night. Outside some of the luxury boxes place was pretty packed.

Reaction Score
I watched some of Kentucky/Tennessee prior to our game. Night and day difference in crowd energy. Kentucky sounded like a SAT exam compared to the XL. I could tell right away-from the first hoop- our fans were ready for a big game and it sounded good on the tube. Nice job everyone.

Reaction Score
Hubris aside - yes I paid homage

As a travel partner for WVU - UConn and UC are basiacal the same - That's a fact.

As a viable candidate fot TV - its been spoken that UConn moves the needle.

For the first time I feel really good about UConn moving up. I don't see any BYU considerations.. I don't even think the UC Bearcts are the first choice,

From what I am feeling it is UConn as 1 and then take a pick between UC/USF/CFU. The interesting question is who trumps in FLA USF or UCF?

I have not heard much about these two school - who is better than whom.

Maybe Cincy whould be a bit nervous - good resume but tv and long term success concerns

I don't care anyway just give UConn the golden pass.

Really interesting that the ACC has been so quiet. I guess no real businessmen there.

C

Chief00

I just wish Herbst was a little more respected and liked in the Presidents club - she is not hiding all those dinners with other Presidents - they just don't happen in any volume. It's not just about metrics it's also about relationships. Hopefully she has now learned that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom