UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
1 Day!!

1593516543840.gif

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
There were legitimately people arguing that this was a bad move from a men’s basketball perspective after the announcement. Where have they gone?

Also American pow6r was the most cringe slogan I have ever seen. You don’t self anoint yourself like that and it was so far from the truth. The conference had no core base, no identity. It didn’t make sense that it even existed.

Reaction Score
There were legitimately people arguing that this was a bad move from a men’s basketball perspective after the announcement. Where have they gone?

Also American pow6r was the most cringe slogan I have ever seen. You don’t self anoint yourself like that and it was so far from the truth. The conference had no core base, no identity. It didn’t make sense that it even existed.

I agree but everyone here has personal bias towards the best interest of UConn which includes our rich history, the American didn’t support any of that, which is justified because it all happened in the big east. There were more teams than UConn in the conference who were on board with the branding/marketing of the conference. I think they have every right to be from a football stand point but not so much from a hoops standpoint. The whole idea from the beginning was trying to establish themselves to get into the CFP. Eye sore? Yeah. But not for a UCF, Memphis, Houston, Temple or Cinci fan.

daddy is home!

so long island of misfit toys!

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
I happened upon a Delorean at a flea market the other day and took a trip to the year 2027. There's a Covid-26 but it's really just the flu. Oh and we move to the MEAC when the Big East breaks up again.

But tonight...

WE CELEBRATE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom